PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Extrasensory - The Psychic Type Clan

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Clans >

impheart's Avatarimpheart
๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ค๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช The Psychic Type Clan ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ Hello and welcome to the clan. This clan is for fans of the Psychic type. ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ There is no real restriction to what can be discussed here, but here are some starters/examples to get the ball rolling... ๐•ฐ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ ๐Ÿ”ฎ Discussions about Psychic type moves, strategies, tips & tricks! ๐Ÿ”ฎ Favourite Pokemon and Why? ๐Ÿ”ฎ ....anything fitting with the Psychic Pokemon theme!
Join Secret Santa here!
Button by Eltafez
๐•ฝ๐–”๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜ - ๐•บ๐–•๐–Š๐–“ Now seeking expressions of interest! I am looking for clan members for specific roles: ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–š๐–’๐–˜/๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–—๐–›๐–”๐”‚๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–˜ People very interested in Psychic type for moderating the clan, sharing and commenting on battle strategies and providing general commentary and participation. 1. mรธchรฃneedscรธffee ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–˜ Sprite/Pixel artists If you are interested in joining, please DM me~ There will be special benefits for members!
Reserved
Please feel free to contribute your discussion here, as long as it is friendly and builds upon the conversation, or contributes with constrictive, open-minded critisism or critiques. ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ Hi! My name is K and I live in Australia :3 Psychic Pokemon are my absolute favourite. My favourite Psychic type is Xatu - close second is Kadabra. Sabrina is my favourite Gym leader. ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–›๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–”๐–›๐–Š Psychic type moves are very powerful, but my favourite is Ally Switch. Using ally switch in double ranked battles can prove to be a very useful pre-emptive move!
Ashlyn24's AvatarAshlyn24
Introduction Hi there call me Ashlyn I don't like saying my real name online please respect that. I am from the United States in rl. I enjoy psychic type Pokemon they are powerful. My favorite Pokemon is Espeon and my second favorite is Gardevoir. I have no favorite gym leader. Favorite move In Pokemon unite which I have been playing constantly my go to move is psyshock. Whenever I chose Gardevoir I always make sure that I chose psyshock or Future sight.
Pokemon fan creator of Ashlyn the genderbent version of Ash and many other characters
dingusmaximus's Avatardingusmaximus
RAAAAAH REVIVE REVIVE REVIVE My name is dingus, i play this game fairly often, and i enjoy psychic types cause their cool. The Solosis line is my favorite, and i hope this clan can be revived from the depths of the clan forum page. Also, if possible, I would enjoy being the mod for psychic based spars if thatd be alright.
Pfp done by moth.graveyard (allowed use by moth.graveyard as well)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page