PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zenith mode Marshadow

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

DarkraiGirl's AvatarDarkraiGirl
If this is already in the game, please add it to the wiki. of all the offical forms, how is this the one that gets forgotten?!? come on, this forum is more of a reminder than a suggestion. edit: redid the title
DA BEST POKE'S IN DA WORLD (plz click them plz)
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I’m sorry if I don’t understand this suggestion, but the artists here on PFQ don’t really accept new suggestions of Pokémon from players. Please respect their decisions of doing so ^^; Please don’t force them to make this forme of Marshadow, there *most likely* are reasons that it’s not released.

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
This doesn't fall under that rule assuming OP means "Zenith" mode, as it's a canon form that just isn't on the site. There was a large thread about this but it was deleted due to inactivity... I don't remember a lot of the details but one argument I do remember is that since Xernas got its active mode in the party instead of just in sparing, why not Marshadow? Also there's Darmanitan, which uses a form change item instead of battle. And the shiny/regular difference I think is more noticable too? Anyway here's the original thread link, for reference: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/220562/Adding-Marshadow-Zenith-form/ Fair warning: even if this was accepted, it may take a while to get it done, the art staff seems busy (the "this should already exist" tone of your post likely won't help either tbh)
DarkraiGirl's AvatarDarkraiGirl
bop?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
This is just like seeing Typhlosion keep it's fire down, only flaring it up when it attacks, and asking to have that count at two different forms. "Zenith mode" is just part of its attack animation.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Rejected for reasons previously stated.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page