PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal of the lucky flame

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I finally got around to do something with this journal. I shared art that I bought and made a nice little table of contents. Whoo! Go me! \o/
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
I got a name change ^_^ I used to go by Calle, but I wanted a name that fits my Pokesona better and after thinking for a long time, I decided Loksfjoer was a good name. It's a combination of 2 Frisian words: lok and fjoer. Lok means luck and fjoer means fire. What better name is there for a Mining Cyndaquil who collects gems and fossils? So I changed my name to this a few days ago ^_^ You can call me Lok for short. For those who don't know, my Pokesona is the Mining Cyndaquil, and art can be found in this post Mining Cyndaquil loves digging for treasure, always looking for fossils, gems and jewellery.
Birthday cookies!
A gem day for my birthday, this little Mining Cyndaquil is a happy Cyndaquil now ^_^ Thanks Ravyne!
It's almost November and that means it will be NaNoWriMo time! This year I will try to write my first SF story and I'm looking forward to it ^_^
This NaNoWriMo camp is going well, hopefully I can keep up the daily habit I now have and maybe finish all my old projects before starting a new one in November. RPing is also going better than what it was for months; I have 4 active RP's in which I post more regularly than I could before. I don't know what changed, but yay for being in the creative flow. Edit: also, I finally obtained Pokémon Violet and I am currently playing that \o/
*Narrator voice* Loksfjoer did not keep up a daily habit for writing after the camp. On the bright side, it's NaNoWriMo now, so I'm writing every day again. Since I mentioned Violet the last time, I played through it and finished what I could in the DLC. I'm now fully into the Switch version of Neverwinter Nights. How I missed that game, it's been years since I played it on my PC. More than a decade actually.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page