PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Journal of the lucky flame

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
~Writer & Roleplayer~ ~Collector of gems, jewels and fossils~

Welcome to my journal!

Hello people, this is my journal. I will use it to introduce myself, save important information and occasionally post something. My mascots
recoloured Pokémon sprite made by little fairy
Rainbow Cyndaquil was my first OC Cyndaquil, which I used in fanfics and RPs, and I used it for years. It's not my Pokesona though, that is the Mining Cyndaquil, but it will always be a mascot and my precious OC. Ravyne is there as well because I love collecting gems just like Ravyne. Pixrine will protect these gems.

Christmas mascots

These are Christmas mascots from the advent calendars, one or two of my favourites of every year. The wonderful Art Staff of PokéFarm made these images for the Christmas events. 2015: 2017: 2019: 2019: 2020: 2021: 2021: 2022: 2022:
Table of contents
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge

About Me

Short intro: I'm Dutch, a mother of an 9-year-old boy and I love both RP-ing and writing. Pokémon: I got into Pokémon back when Pokémon Red/Blue came out for the Gameboy Colour, and Ash started his anime-adventure in his home region of Kanto. The Pokémon games I played are Red, Yellow, Silver, FireRed, Pokémon Arceus: Legends and Pokémon Violet. As you can see there is a big gap there. Between the gameboy advanced and my recent purchase of the Nintendo Switch I didn't have any consoles to play Pokémon Games on, but my love for Pokémon never died, which is why I joined the first PokéFarm (PF1) back in 2011. Since then I've been playing PokéFarm casually: filling my Pokédex, occasionally shiny hunting, making friends, roleplaying. Some of my favourite Pokémon in alphabetic order: Arcanine, Articuno, Butterfree, Charizard, Charmander, Cufant, Cyndaquil, Decidueye, Dunsparce, Jirachi, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Kingdra, Moltres, Mudsdale, Noctowl, Phanpy, Piloswine, Rapidash, Rowlet, Spectrier, Swinub, Virizion, Wooloo, Xerneas. My journey as writer, roleplayer and moderator: I started writing Dutch stories in 2002, somewhere after I graduated high school and started my education in nutrition and dietitics. My first writing experience was a writing competition and soon I started to write down all the stories my over-active imagination came up with. I had my first forum RP experience in 2003 on a Dutch fantasy forum, but I stopped RP-ing when the particular RP and forum slowly died. Joining PokéFarm in 2011 is also when my love for RP's rekindled. I started to RP solely in English since that is the language of the site, and that also led me to write my first Pokémon Trainer fanfic. On PFQ I won the 2014 Halloween writing contest ^_^ 2020 was a busy year. In June 2020 I took over the writers clan Pen and Paper and in September 2020 I took over the roleplayers clan that I called Written Adventures. And in August 2020 I became a contest moderator on a roleplaying website. I joined the PF staff as a moderator in April 2021. My two clans were merged into one on 20 February 2024 and since then I'm the leader of Words of creation - a creative writing clan. My Pokesona My Pokesona is a Mining Cyndaquil, like the one in my avatar. Further down in this journal is more art of it ^_^

Wishlist / Looking for:

Here is my wishlist for Secret Santa or other events that may lead to people wanting to know what I would like. I've made some categories that I will keep up to date.

Items

These items are what I'm actively collecting at the moment:
  • Fossilised Bird
  • Fossilised Fish
  • Fossilised Dino
  • Fossilised Drake
  • Reconstructed Fossil BD
  • Reconstructed Fossil BR
  • Reconstructed Fossil FD
  • Reconstructed Fossil FR

Pokémon

These are some Pokémon I would like to own. Note: these are all regular, I'm not looking for shiny/albino/melanistic.
  • Delta Fire Articuno
  • Delta Ice Moltres
  • Delta Psychic Hoothoot/Noctowl
  • Delta Fairy Sentret/Furret
  • Delta Fighting Mankey/Primeape
  • Delta Steel Mankey/Primeape
  • Delta Dragon Caterpie/Butterfree
  • Delta Fire Larvesta/Volcarona
  • Delta Dragon Larvesta/Volcarona
  • Delta Dragon Dunsparce

Art

I'd love to have art of some of my favourite Pokémon (traditional, digital, sprites, it's all good!) The Cyndaquils, Tenta-cool and Anthony are my OCs
Orignal Characters
Looking for the following art for my Pokesona and Pokémon OCs:
  • Rainbow Cyndaquil (OC): a Cyndaquil with rainbow-coloured flames
  • Mining Cyndaquil (Pokesona): a Cyndaquil with mining equipment like a hard hat/pickaxe
  • Detective Cyndaquil (OC): a Cyndaquil with a detective hat Examples Cyndaquil art
  • Tenta-cool (OC): a Tentacool with a pair of sunglasses Examples Tenta-cool art
  • Antony the Fletchling (OC): a Fletchling without the yellow around its eyes, may have a top hat
  • Antony the Fletchinder (OC): a Fletchinder without the yellow around its eyes Examples Anthony art
Some group pics would be nice too:
  • Horse Power: art with Pasovan and Mudsdale
  • Mythical Horses: art with Rapidash, Galarian Rapidash and Spectrier
  • Elephant Cuties: art with Phanpy and Cufant
  • Magical Rainbow: art with my Rainbow Cyndaquil and Ho-oh
  • Yin and Yang: art with Articuno and Moltres
  • Team A: art with a Butterfree, Primape, Furret and Noctowl

My collections

(always looking for more of these)
Gems
Normal Gems
x4803
Medium Normal Gems
x15
Large Normal Gems
x6
Fire Gems
x501
Medium Fire Gems
x103
Large Fire Gems
x1
Water Gems
x6160
Medium Water Gems
x7
Large Water Gems
x1
Electric Gems
x3739
Medium Electric Gems
x11
Large Electric Gems
x3
Grass Gems
x5812
Medium Grass Gems
x9
Large Grass Gems
x4
Ice Gems
x2273
Medium Ice Gems
x8
Large Ice Gems
x1
Fighting Gems
x1244
Medium Fighting Gems
x7
Large Fighting Gems
x1
Poison Gems
x3975
Medium Poison Gems
x17
Large Poison Gems
x1
Ground Gems
x5851
Medium Ground Gems
x21
Large Ground Gems
x1
Flying Gems
x5806
Medium Flying Gems
x18
Large Flying Gems
x2
Psychic Gems
x5805
Medium Psychic Gems
x24
Large Psychic Gems
x4
Bug Gems
x502
Medium Bug Gems
x66
Large Bug Gems
x1
Rock Gems
x5813
Medium Rock Gems
x10
Large Rock Gems
x2
Ghost Gems
x3448
Medium Ghost Gems
x6
Large Ghost Gems
x1
Dark Gems
x5817
Medium Dark Gems
x14
Large Dark Gems
x2
Steel Gems
x4627
Medium Steel Gems
x7
Large Steel Gems
x1
Dragon Gems
x620
Medium Dragon Gems
x25
Large Dragon Gems
x1
Fairy Gems
x5812
Medium Fairy Gems
x5
Large Fairy Gems
x3
Goal
Goal of 5800 for Electric, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ghost, and Steel gems
Fossils
Dome Fossil
x70
Helix Fossil
x66
Old Amber
x64
Root Fossil
x60
Claw Fossil
x70
Skull Fossil
x66
Armour Fossil
x60
Cover Fossil
x65
Plume Fossil
x70
Jaw Fossil
x70
Sail Fossil
x60
Fossilised Bird
x113
Fossilised Fish
x106
Fossilised Dino
x106
Fossilised Drake
x100
Reconstructed Fossil BD
x20
Reconstructed Fossil BR
x20
Reconstructed Fossil FD
x20
Reconstructed Fossil FR
x20
Jewels
Rain Jewel
x262
Snow Jewel
x265
Sun Jewel
x261
Misc items
Fire Stone
x498
Dragon Scale
x543
Dragon Pulse Orb
x384
Sun Stone
x317
Rare Bone
x81
Cracked Teapot
x145
Sweet Apple
x145
Tart Apple
x162
Leek
x121

gem table for the shop

Available gemsTotal
Normal Gems
x3
Medium Normal Gems
x10
Large Normal Gems
x5
= 603
Fire Gems
x1
Medium Fire Gems
x98
Large Fire Gems
x0
= 981
Water Gems
x5660
Medium Water Gems
x2
Large Water Gems
x0
= 5680
Electric Gems
x3239
Medium Electric Gems
x6
Large Electric Gems
x2
= 3499
Grass Gems
x12
Medium Grass Gems
x4
Large Grass Gems
x3
= 352
Ice Gems
x1773
Medium Ice Gems
x3
Large Ice Gems
x0
= 1803
Fighting Gems
x744
Medium Fighting Gems
x2
Large Fighting Gems
x0
= 764
Poison Gems
x3475
Medium Poison Gems
x12
Large Poison Gems
x0
= 3595
Ground Gems
x5351
Medium Ground Gems
x16
Large Ground Gems
x0
= 5511
Flying Gems
x6
Medium Flying Gems
x13
Large Flying Gems
x1
= 5536
Psychic Gems
x5
Medium Psychic Gems
x19
Large Psychic Gems
x3
= 5795
Bug Gems
x2
Medium Bug Gems
x61
Large Bug Gems
x0
= 612
Rock Gems
x13
Medium Rock Gems
x5
Large Rock Gems
x1
= 5463
Ghost Gems
x2948
Medium Ghost Gems
x1
Large Ghost Gems
x0
= 2958
Dark Gems
x5317
Medium Dark Gems
x9
Large Dark Gems
x1
= 5507
Steel Gems
x4127
Medium Steel Gems
x2
Large Steel Gems
x0
= 4147
Dragon Gems
x120
Medium Dragon Gems
x20
Large Dragon Gems
x0
= 320
Fairy Gems
x12
Medium Fairy Gems
x0
Large Fairy Gems
x2
= 212
These are my collections, but I do swap them in my shop to acquire more of those that I don't have a lot of and at the same time help people with what they need.

Crediting / sourcing / proof of permission

See the announcements regarding Art Theft and the Art Usage and Crediting thread. This journal post is reserved for crediting and sourcing art, and providing proof of permission when needed. Below is proof that the art I display in my journal, about me, signature and/or avatar is either commissioned, bought or gifted to me. I had a namechange, I used to go by Calle but it's Loksfjoer now. Adopts * Adopts bought from SporkoRyk who sold them in their Art shop or off-site. - page with my order for 2 adopts * Adopts bought from Gumshoe (PokéFarm profile / Toyhou.se) who sold them in their Art shop. - post with my order Off-site purchases * Cyndaquil art purchased from and made by: Cyndaquilism On-site commissions *Art made for me by SporkoBug in their old art shop, another old art shop, and current art shop - Proof of permission: 1 and 2 - page in the shop with my order and the finished art - my second order - my third order - my fourth order * Art made for me by BoWhatElse (PFQ profile / Tumblr profile) in their PFQ art shop - page with my first order ~ the posted commission - second order ~the posted commission - page with the request to have background changed ~ the posted commission Siebe by BoWhatElse https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/335/Bo-s-Art-Shop?page=16 https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/335/Bo-s-Art-Shop?post=591761 * Art made for me by little fairy in her old PF sprite shop - post with me ordering * Art made for me by Yukirona in their Joint Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by Dried-Squid in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by Bunneeh in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by onychophorum in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by NORsevvy in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by Matamoja in their Art Shop - Page with my order and my second order * Art made for me by HybridYüki in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by BandanaPirate in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by lycanpyr in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by Dragonpipe in their Art Shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by SUNNELIØN in their art shop - page with my order * Art made for me by MysteryClicker in their Art Shop - Page with my order (finished order) * Art made for my by sinsom in their doodle thread - Permission to use * Art made for me by Armarouge in their art shop - Page with my order * Art made for me by ImmatureLoon in their art shop - page with my order * Art made for me by JormunKeeper in their art shop and commissioned through PM. - page with my order * Art made for me by JUSTICEBEETLE in their Doodle commission thread. - page with my order Misc art made for me, shared through PM, Discord, PF1, or through DeviantArt. * tpll on PF1 / think-pink-live-lime on DeviantArt * LaFlorges on PFQ * Gøddest on PFQ * sesshy-owl on PF1 / on PFQ * Cygnis on PF1 / AzureGryphon on DeviantArt * harmonywish on PF1 / on PFQ * Pokepower999 on PF1 / on PFQ / on DeviantArt * Absol on PF1 / on PFQ * pfenix on PF1 / on PFQ * puffley911 on PF1 / puffley115 on PFQ * Willowstar on PF1 / on PFQ / CrystalTheLuxio on Deviantart * Rebecca Marigold on PFQ

Cyndaquil OC Art

All art of my Cyndaquil OCs that I commissioned. The Mining Cyndaquil is my Pokesona.

rainbow cyndaquil

Artist: little fairy Artist:LaFlorges Artist: lycanpyr Artist: sesshy-owl Artist: Puffley115 Artist: Pfenix Artist: Willowstar Artist: SoulWesson Artist: Dragonpipe Artist: SporkoRyk Artist: HybridYüki Artist: SUNNELIØN Artist: azuregryphon (img on DA)

Rainbow Cyndaquil and Ho-oh

Artist: Pokepower999 Artist: BoWhatElse

Mining Cyndaquil

Detective Cyndaquil

Artist: JormunKeeper Artist: JUSTICEBEETLE
crediting/sourcing/proof of permission

Tenta-cool art

All art of my Tentacool that I commissioned.

Can you handle how cool he is?

Artist: onychophorum Artist: Bunneeh Artist: SporkoRyk

Anthony the Fletchling art

All art of Anthony that I commissioned.

Anthony the Fletchling

Artist: Matamoja Artist: BandanaPirate Artist: SporkoRyk

Anthony dress-up

Artist: Matamoja Artist: BandanaPirate

Anthony the Fletchinder

Artist: Matamoja Artist: SporkoRyk

Misc art

OC art I commissioned and fusions I bought.

Pokémon Fusion Adopts

Donphan/Swinub fusion Type: Ground/Ice Artist: SporkoRyk Ampharos/Charizard fusion Type: Fire/Electric Artist: SporkoRyk Kanto Sandslash/Raichu fusion Type: Electric/Ground Artist: SporkoRyk Smeargle/Spectrier fusion Type: Normal/Ghost Artist: Gumshoe on PokéFarm / thedorkychicken on Toyhou.se Florges/Ribombee fusion Type: Fairy/Bug Artist: SporkoRyk Charizard/Kommo-o fusion Type: Dragon/Fire Artist: SporkoRyk

Andy

Artist: tpll Artist: MysteryClicker (img on da) Artist: Dried-Squid

Andy's Pokémon

Artist: Harmonywish Artist: Pokepower999

Benjamin

Artist: BoWhatElse

Roleplaying information

Original Pokémon region Rhando Island: Rhando island is part of what is known as the Rorie-islands, a group of five islands, with Rhando being the biggest. The names of the islands are: Rhando, Ornitan, Resto, Indelgy and Evoru. The first four islands each have a gym based on the four main elements: ground, water, fire and flying. On the last island is an arena where the Rorie League is organized. The catch in this league is that you can only use Pokémon from the aforementioned types. More information about how the Rorie League and Rorie Academy were formed can be found in here. It's the final chapter of my fanfiction Life of a trainer

information about the Rorie Islands for the Rorie League RP

The RP will take place on an island group called the Rorie Islands. This group consists of the following islands: Rhando, Ornitan, Resto, Indelgy and Evoru. The first four islands each have a gym: ground, water, fire and flying. The last island has the arena where the Rorie League is organized. The biggest port is located on Rhando Island at it's here that ferry from Vermillion City in the Kanto region docks. This is currently the only route in from outside the Rorie islands. Between the Rorie islands smaller boats are used to go to any of the other islands, each island has its own port. An image of the Rorie Islands: Below you can find the information about the individual islands and the Pokémon you can catch on each island. For every island only the first stage Pokémon are listed, the evolutions can be found on the islands too, but are rare to very rare, depending on the Pokémon.

Rhando Island

Rhando islands has large forests and plains, a big lake in the center and a rocky area up north with 3 hotsprings and a geyser which erupts every three hours. At the north side of the island there are high cliffs looking out over the ocean. On a clear day you can see Ornitan Island from here. The Pokémon found here are normal, flying, grass, bug, ground and rock types. By the ocean, water types can be found as well. In the forest there is a cave with some bat-like Pokémon and occasionally a ghost type. There are two large cities called Mesperit City and Lilan Town. Scattered around the island are several smaller villages as well. Mesperit City: places of interest are the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the ground gym and a ground-themed contest hall Lilan Town: places of interest are a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart and a research facility/lab where the Pokémon professor is. Just outside Lilan Town is the Rhando Pokémon Academy There is a road between Lilan Town and Mesperit city, a bus leaves at the full hour in Mesperit city and at the half hour in Lilan Town. It takes about 20 minutes to travel with the bus, a taxi or a car between the cities (a little faster if it's Andy driving) There is a house in the forest outside Mesperit city, walking there will take about 15-20 minutes from the edge of the city. Thomas Redcliff lives here, an old man who seems to know a lot about Pokémon.

Pokémon that can be found on Rhando Island

Caterpie, Weedle, Ladyba, Blipbug, Spinarak, Scatterbug, Tarountula, Hoppip, Oddish, Cherubi, Petilil, Pidgey, Spearow, Tailow, starly, Pidove, Fletchling, Rookidee, Rattata, Tandamaus, Skowvet and Heracross in the forests and plains. Zubat & Gligar in the cave in the forest (occasionally Litwick, Ghastly, Misdreavus, Greavard and Duskull can be spotted in and around the cave, but they rarely show themselves) Shuckle, Larvitar, Gibble, Roggenrola in the rocky area up north.

Ornitan Island

Ornitan has lots of rivers, lakes, flower fields and grassland. Water, grass, flying and fairy type Pokémon can be found here. The port city is called Watersleat, the two other villages are called Old Pond and Mollin. Places of interest in Watersleat are: the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the water gym and a water-themed contest hall.

Pokémon that can be found on Ornitan

Natu, Ducklett, Wingull, Lotad, Azurill, Togepi, Flabébé, Gossifleur, Sunkern, Cherubi, Hoppip, Cottonee, Sewaddle, Shroomish, Seedot, Morelull. In a cave under the gym you can find: Staryu, Shellder, Clamperl, Krabby, Corpish, Slowpoke, Froakie.

Resto Island

Resto island has a giant dormant volcano, but there are caves with lava lakes in them. It also has muddy beaches, and some plains. Here you can find fire, rock, ground, electric and dark types. And some water types near the coast. The port village is called Poras, the other is called Stonethrow. Places of interest in Poras are: the port, a Pokémon Center and a Pokémon Mart. The fire gym and a fire-themed contest hall are in a cave at the foot of the vulcano, it's a half hour walk from the port, but The Resto Rapidash Tour has its first stop at the entrance of the cave. The Resto Rapidash Tour is owned by a man named Peter and he offers a tour around the volcano in a wagon pulled by two Rapidash.

Pokémon that can be found on Resto

Aron, Chinchou, Wooper, Paldean Wooper, Torkoal, Sandshrew, Houndour, Geodude, Slugma, Stunfisk, Magby, Tynamo, Larvesta, Rhyhorn, Durant, Heatmor, Mudbray, Rolycoly, Charcadet

Indelgy Island

Indelgy island has forests, grass, meadows. This island is home to flying, bug, fairy, dark and normal types. And some water types near the coast. The port village is called Prillis, the other village is called Hilltop. Places of interest in Prillis are: the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the flying gym and a flying-themed contest hall. On the island are various farms large farms with Miltank, Tauros, Bouffalant, Mareep, Wooloo, Kanto Ponyta, Galar Ponyta.

Pokémon that can be found on Indelgy

Spritzee, Swablu, Vanonat, Wurmple, Burmy, Cutiefly, Combee, Meoth, Glameow, Skitty, Snubbull, Nickit, Lillipup, Maschiff, Rowlet, Hoothoot, Cottonee, Zorua.

Evoru Island

Evoru island is the smallest, with a thick forest and rocky underground. There is only one city, called Evoru. Places of interest in Evoru: the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the Pokémon Rangers HQ Just outside the city is a large stadium and a big contest hall, the league and contests held here are done with all four elements. It is not allowed to catch Pokémon on this island and rangers patrol the area, but you may catch Pokémon who live in the ocean. One noteworthy group of Pokémon is a colony of Cyndaquil, the expert on them runs the Pokémon Mart. A giant Onix is known to roam the forest.

The Ocean

Pokémon that swim in the ocean in these parts are: Horsea, Tentacool, Staryu, Lapras, Chinchou, Remoraid, Shellder, Clamperl, Krabby, Corpish, Qwilfish, Corsola, Carvhanna, Wailmer, Finizen, Arrokuda, Barboach. Sometimes a Gyarados or Milotic is spotted.
There are ferries going between the five islands. See more about the travel times in the hide-box 'travel times' There are no wild rare, shiny or legendary Pokémon on the islands, but if you want a specific Pokémon in your party, that can be arranged through NPC's, just let me know.

please read this

This location is something I use in my fanfictions, please do not use outside this rp without my approval.

Travel times

These are all direct routes from one island to another and the ferries are known to locals as commuter ferries. From Rhando it takes 20 minutes to go to Ornitan, 30 minutes to Resto, 1 hour to go to Indelgy and 1h30min to Evoru. From Ornitan it takes 20 minutes to go to Rhando, 30 mintues to go to Resto, 30 minutes to go to Indelgy and 1 hour to go to Evoru. From Resto it takes 30 minutes to go to Rhando, 30 minutes to go to Ornitan, 30 minutes to go to Indelgy and 40 minutes to go to Evoru. From Indelgy it takes 1 hour to go to Rhando, 30 minutes to go to Ornitan, 30 minutes to go to Resto and 25 minutes to go to Evoru. From Evoru it takes 1h30 minutes to go to Rhando, 1 hour to go to Ornitan, 30 minutes to go to Resto and 25 minutes to go to Indelgy. The number of times a ferry departs depends on the travel time, the ferry to Evoru will leave every 3 hours from Rhando, whereas a ferry to Ornitan will leave every 45 minutes from Rhando. Every 4 hours a ferry will leave from Rhando that will make a stop at every island, ending in Evoru and then returning to Rhando. This is a tourist ferry rather then a commuter ferry.

Battling and the league

Every official gym battle, including the League, will be fought with 3 Pokémon. The League is themed around the four basic elements (water, fire, air and earth), and the gyms represent each of the elements. While you may use any Pokémon you want to defeat the gym leaders, you may only use the types Ground, Water, Fire and Flying in the actual League. Dual types are accepted as well, but they must have the right types when they fight. For instance, if Dartrix evolves to Decidueye it loses the type it needs the compete and the battle is stopped. When this happens the trainer can choose another Pokémon to take its place, but this counts as the same Pokémon. With that I mean that battles are done with 3 Pokémon per trainer, and switching because a Pokémon evolved and lost the correct type(s), doesn't mean the Pokémon lost, so a trainer may choose a 4th Pokémon to take the place of the other Pokémon. That being said, since Rowlet is native to the islands, they are aware of what happens to the final evolution and trainers can get a free everstone in the Pokémon Center of Evoru when the League is being held. There is no 'Elite Four', we have four gym leaders and then the League. There is no set order for the gyms, you can challenge them in any order you wish. Ferries go to and from all island. See the travel times and routes.

Contests

Just like the League, the Rorie Contest is themed around the four elements. In each city that has a gym there is also a contest hall and only Pokémon of the type of the hall can enter a contest. Just like with the League, dual types are allowed, but more points will be given to attacks of the right type. There will be 1 contest every day, and each day it will be on a different island. Contests are always held around 17:00h (5 p.m.) With four ribbons, a trainer can join the contest finals on Evoru, where all four types are allowed.

The gym leaders/contest judges, and other NPC

These are all my oc's and have been used in RP's and fanfics. Please don't use them without permission. Some NPC's can only be found at a certain location, others roam freely over the islands and may pop up when needed. Gym leaders/Contest judges
  • Ground gym: Henri Tenson (on Rhando, in Mesperit City)
  • Water gym: Alana Landrieu (on Ornitan, in the port village Watersleat)
  • Fire gym: Liah McLean (on Resto, in the volcano)
  • Flying gym: Blake Johnson (on Indelgy, in Hilltop - a village located in the center of the island)
Other NPC's:
  • Professor Maple: a middle-aged woman and head of the research facility in Lilan Town (can be found in the lab of Lilan Town) She has a Haunter and Ditto.
  • Thomas Redcliff: an old man living in the forest of Rhando Island, just outside Mesperit City. No-one knows much about him, but he seems to keep several Pokémon at his house. He's often seen with a Houndoom by his side.
  • Charlie Johnson: father of Blake, owner of a general store on Evoru island with his wife Naomi and expert on the Cyndaquil colony. (Can be found in the shop on Evoru island). He has, amongst others, a Typlosion.
  • Andy Bansing: the most handsome and talented researcher anyone has ever seen! (or so he claims) An adult male who has a Butterfree, a Primeape, a Furret and a Noctowl as his team and who is a childhood friend of Henri Tenson.
  • Roark Clarckson: A scientist who feels greatly misunderstood and enjoys doing experiments. His pokemon are a Magneton, a Hypno, a Claydol and a Misdreavus
  • Jolin Kaldara: the head of the Pokémon Rangers HQ on Evoru.
Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny can be found on every island.
Rhando island, the Rorie Islands and the Rorie League are created by me. It's the setting where my fanfics either start or take place, the home of my OC Pokémon Trainers and the setting for my RP. Please don't re-use without my permission
Legend of the Rainbow Cyndaquil For my RPs and fanfics I created a legend: the Rainbow Cyndaquil. Will add in the lore about the Rainbow Cyndaquil here.
RP Characters To be added

the original islands

Rhando Island

Rhando islands has large forests and plains, a big lake in the center and a rocky area up north with 3 hotsprings and a geyser which erupts every three hours. At the north side of the island there are high cliffs looking out over the ocean. On a clear day you can see Ornitan Island from here. The Pokémon found here are normal, flying, grass, bug, ground and rock types. By the ocean, water types can be found as well. In the forest there is a cave with some bat-like Pokémon and occasionally a ghost type. There are two large cities called Mesperit City and Lilan Town. Scattered around the island are several smaller villages as well. Mesperit City: places of interest are the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the ground gym and a ground-themed contest hall Lilan Town: places of interest are a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart and a research facility/lab where the Pokémon professor is. Just outside Lilan Town is the Rhando Pokémon Academy There is a road between Lilan Town and Mesperit city, a bus leaves at the full hour in Mesperit city and at the half hour in Lilan Town. It takes about 20 minutes to travel with the bus, a taxi or a car between the cities (a little faster if it's Andy driving) There is a house in the forest outside Mesperit city, walking there will take about 15-20 minutes from the edge of the city. Thomas Redcliff lives here, an old man who seems to know a lot about Pokémon.

Pokémon that can be found on Rhando Island

Caterpie, Weedle, Ladyba, Blipbug, Spinarak, wurmple, Scatterbug, Tarountula, Hoppip, Aipom, Oddish, Cherubi, Petilil, Pidgey, Spearow, Tailow, starly, Pidove, Fletchling, Rookidee, Rattata and Heracross in the forests and plains. Zubat & Gligar in the cave in the forest (occasionally Litwick, Ghastly, Misdreavus and Duskull can be spotted in and around the cave, but they rarely show themselves) Shuckle, Larvitar, Gibble in the rocky area up north.

Ornitan Island

Ornitan has lots of rivers, lakes, flower fields and grassland. Water, grass, flying and fairy type Pokémon can be found here. The port city is called Watersleat, the two other villages are called Old Pond and Mollin. Places of interest in Watersleat are: the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the water gym and a water-themed contest hall.

Pokémon that can be found on Ornitan

Tropius, Natu, Ducklett, Wingull, Lotad, Pidgey, Azurill, Togepi, Flabébé, Gossifleur, Sunkern, Cherubi, Cottonee, Sewaddle, Shroomish, Seedot. In a cave under the gym you can find: Staryu, Shellder, Clamperl, Krabby, Corpish, Slowpoke, Froakie.

Resto Island

Resto island has a giant dormant volcano, but there are caves with lava-lakes in them. It also has muddy beaches, and some plains. Here you can find fire, rock, ground, electric and dark types. And some water types near the coast. The port village is called Poras, the other is called Stonethrow. Places of interest in Poras are: the port, a Pokémon Center and a Pokémon Mart. The fire gym and a fire-themed contest hall are in a cave at the foot of the vulcano, it's a half hour walk from the port, but The Resto Rapidash Tour has its first stop at the entrance of the cave. The Resto Rapidash Tour is owned by a man named Peter and he offers a tour around the volcano in a wagon pulled by two Rapidash.

Pokémon that can be found on Resto

Aron, Chinchou, Wooper, Torkoal, Sandshrew, Houndour, Geodude, Slugma, Stunfisk, Magby, Zorua, Tynamo, Larvesta, Rhyhorn, Durant, Heatmor, Mudbray, Rolycoly, Ponyta, Ponyta Galar.

Indelgy Island

Indelgy island has forests, grass, meadows. This island is home to flying, bug, fairy and normal types. And some water types near the coast. The port village is called Prillis, the other village is called Hilltop. Places of interest in Prillis are: the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the flying gym and a flying-themed contest hall. On the island is also a large farm with Miltank, Tauros, Mareep and Wooloo.

Pokémon that can be found on Indelgy

Spritzee, Swablu, Pidgey, Caterpie, Scatterbug, Vanonat, Burmy, Meoth, Glameow, Skitty, Snubbull, Nickit, Lillipup, Rowlet, Hoothoot.

Evoru Island

Evoru island is the smallest, with a think forest and rocky underground. There is only one city, called Evoru. Places of interest in Evoru: the port, a Pokémon Center, A Pokémon Mart, the Pokémon Rangers HQ Just outside the city is a large stadium and a big contest hall, the league and contests held here are done with all four elements. It is not allowed to catch Pokémon on this island and rangers patrol the area, but you may catch Pokémon who live in the ocean. One noteworthy group of Pokémon is a colony of Cyndaquil, the expert on them runs the Pokémon Mart. A giant Onix is known to roam the forest.

The Ocean

Pokémon that swim in the ocean in these parts are: Horsea, Tentacool, Staryu, Lapras, Chinchou, Remoraid, Shellder, Clamperl, Krabby, Corpish, Qwilfish, Corsola, Carvhanna, Wailmer. Sometimes a Gyarados or Milotic is spotted.
Reserved for important information (or something like that)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page