PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Random Chance Albinos

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Moonpuff's AvatarMoonpuff
Post your random albinos ^^ I just stopped my Pyukumuku hunt and needed some egg dex hatches and I hatched this cutie ^^ https://pokefarm.com/summary/tfmRb Idk how to post a pic. XD lol. But its my first random hatch albino! ^^
DoctorFoxxy's AvatarDoctorFoxxy
I've hatched several random albinos here but I'm just gonna post my favorites First random albino Albino of one of my favorite pokemon Fred and George, the two albino Zouras I hatched during the TR this month. George literally hatched the egg after Fred lol Finally, this is probably my favorite random albino I hatched during September's type race, and my first special legendary as well!
Avatar made by me (and for my use only)!
Score: 0
TR badge made by LycanKai Spare a click for him?
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
I've gotten plenty of random Albinos, but she's my favorite. Had a high EHP party prepared for immediate Type Race points, hatched them, and there she was. She was fantastic omen for team flying :'3
  • ☁️ Showcase ☁️
  • ☁️ Hunting ☁️
  • ☁️ Links ☁️
  • ☁️ Credit ☁️
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 92 — 10,082 / 20,535
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalIce
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkNormal
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Cracked Teapot

Cracked Teapot

Evolution Item

A peculiar teapot that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It may be cracked, but tea poured from it is delicious.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkNormal
Happiness 51%
Hasty nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkNormal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Nincada Casual Long-Term Hunt
Nincada
16s/1430h
PfP drawn by my friend, for my use only.
She does not post her art anywhere, but I have full permission for use. Feel free to PM me if you have concerns.
Background designed by FreePik.
Wow congrats to all the random albino hatches! (( How are you guys linking your pokemon? With the picture.?) I just also hatched this cutie :) https://pokefarm.com/summary/t3zV- 2nd random albino hatch for me ^^
DoctorFoxxy's AvatarDoctorFoxxy

QUOTE originally posted by Moonpuff

Wow congrats to all the random albino hatches! (( How are you guys linking your pokemon? With the picture.?) I just also hatched this cutie :) https://pokefarm.com/summary/t3zV- 2nd random albino hatch for me ^^
Congrats on hatching your second random albino! To get the picture w/ your pokemon, you have to click the pokemon that you want to have a picture for and scroll down to display codes. There you can find the platform tab and just copy and paste the bbcode. Also here are the random albinos that I didn't mention earlier lol
Oh its that easy! Thank you! Let me try! Congrats on your random albinos too! Im envious! I love both of those! Edit Oh okay i think i see :o Thank you so much!! Omg T.T
I love this tournament ^^ I also got both of these cuties. ^^ i also got a ditto from the lab! I didnt even know that was possible! :o
Paramew's AvatarParamew
I have two albinos to show off, all my self-hatched specials are steel types as well!
Congrats on your lovely hatches :)
The first day I charged up my Albino radar was during lab hatch tourny and got this little cutie Hilariously enough, me and a friend had been media sharing that one Pokerap video with Brian David Gilbert where he talks a lot about how his beloved pokemon when he was yougner was a Tangela he named Terry The coincidence and chance on it was too good I had to name them Terry

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page