PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Audino [S/A/M/D, Megastone]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

FlowerChild's AvatarFlowerChild
Hi everyone! I'm looking for Audino related things basically! S/A/M!! --> I can pay either via PayPal or ZC. I looked around for a hunter in the shops but it seems like they were all quite busy. If you'd like to hunt for me, or if you have one of them already, let me know! Mega Stones --> I'm planning on having my S/A/M audinos all be mega evolved so if you have a stone for me, please say how much you'd like for it. I'll need three! Deltas --> Mainly a fairy delta audino! Thank you all~
💗❄️🌿 I love fairy, ice, and grass Pokemon! 🌿❄️💗 Happy Halloween!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I'm sort of eager to move on from Rockruff and really want an Audino set myself. Do you have a timeline you'd want these? I'd like to move to Sentret for a bit to finish my Normal Badge (so close!) then quickly move on to Audino. Also, totally get it if you'd rather go with someone that can start right away :p

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

I'm sort of eager to move on from Rockruff and really want an Audino set myself. Do you have a timeline you'd want these? I'd like to move to Sentret for a bit to finish my Normal Badge (so close!) then quickly move on to Audino. Also, totally get it if you'd rather go with someone that can start right away :p
I'm defintely interested! Everyone seems to be super busy with a long list and wait. So if it's not too long, I dont mind waiting :) I just couldn't even find anyone with spots avaiable! Found one and already filled a spot with a different hunt and didnt want to be too greedy, and also wanted to give other people a chance to grab a spot behind me.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by FlowerChild

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

I'm defintely interested! Everyone seems to be super busy with a long list and wait. So if it's not too long, I dont mind waiting :) I just couldn't even find anyone with spots avaiable! Found one and already filled a spot with a different hunt and didnt want to be too greedy, and also wanted to give other people a chance to grab a spot behind me.
I'm having the worst luck with Rockruff, so I'll happily move over to Sentret for a bit then start Audino. I mostly need to move to Sentret for evos. I'll PM you when I'm about to start and we can discuss prices and everything?
Sounds good to me!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page