PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

( more added ) delta melans, melan exclusive pokemon ufo/uft

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Heya! Just wanted to do an interest check for these pretty delta melms; [ ON HOLD ] ^ ( I want to sell them as a set ) Only accepting usd/paypal and gold atm for these! I'm not sure what they're going for since delta melans seem to be all over the place price wise. I am open to offers, otherwise I might consider an auction ^^ Though I'd prefer to sell outright. Also! You're welcome to PM offers or ask questions.
For these, I do have prices! For most e/v melans, I'm looking for a bit more than x2 of the DP price since they're a pain to breed. Prices listen in usd ( paypal ) but I also accept gold/zc! You're welcome to make an offer, but I'm not in a hurry to sell them so no low balling please. ^^ 24$ / 2400zc /12k ( first on site, so I'm looking for a bit above DP price as I'm hoping he isn't delta'd! I may be willing to come down on the price if you have no plans to delta him, though I understand that once he's yours you can do as you please. <3 ) 40$ / 4000zc / 20k gp 50$ / 5000zc / 25kgp; second on site w/ a very early chain

Shop Icon is from the 2011 hxh anime | sprites from The Minish Cap
FelFangs's AvatarFelFangs
Hi! I would love to buy Kor’vas from you! <3
Fel ☾ He/They ☽ 23 Collector of Spicy pref pokémon + Dark/Fire deltas!
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
I'll send her over now, tysm! ^^
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Bump!!
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
Sorry for the spam I just wanted to say I updated the post with a couple more delta melans!
Soapie's AvatarSoapie
Hello! Is the runerigus still available? I would be interested in buying it for ZC if it is c:
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
@Soapie it is! I'll send him over c:
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Oh noes! That fairy delta eevee is just gorgeous, how much would he be around?
¤Sprite made by myself, sig made by Inkmonkun¤ ¤Avatar made by Inkmonkun♡¤
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
@Angeliccandy Hey! I had a friend who sold their melan dragon glaceon for £80 ( about 92usd ) so I'd be looking for a bit more than that since mine isn't evolved! I'm just looking at offers rn as im unsure of the worth since eevee has a higher ehp, but if I come up with a solid price range I'll update the post ^.^
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy

QUOTE originally posted by Illidan

@Angeliccandy Hey! I had a friend who sold their melan dragon glaceon for £80 ( about 92usd ) so I'd be looking for a bit more than that since mine isn't evolved! I'm just looking at offers rn as im unsure of the worth since eevee has a higher ehp, but if I come up with a solid price range I'll update the post ^.^
That's fair Delta specials are hard to price sometimes. I know melan eevees go for usually 28$ but i think for Delta specials it's doubled?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page