PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Need help with Alolan dex

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

WaywØrd's AvatarWaywØrd
i need help, im at 91 out of 96 needed to unlock the summons so does anyone have any uktra beasts or legendary pokemon i can dex real quick update i only need 5 left!! does anyone have any of the following i could dex cosmoen lunala solgaleo ANY 5 ultrabeast
eeveleon's Avatareeveleon
i have three totem forms , mimikyu and togedemaru and alola marowak if ur interested oh i also have cosmeom!
Visit my store! Evie's Stop n Shop! (avatar is dia from pokespe, colored by me!)
FriendlyFace's AvatarFriendlyFace
I have some totems, some ultra beasts and some legends. Check my fields to see which I have that you want :)
My Beautiful Collection (except Minus): Donate to the poor kid charity ⬇️ PWYW S/A/M Animated Baits Here: [Link] Profile Picture: Onyxadoodle - Brawlhalla :D
Nyams's AvatarNyams

QUOTE originally posted by FriendlyFace

I have some totems, some ultra beasts and some legends. Check my fields to see which I have that you want :)
Could i dex some of those too? I'm 88 out of 96.

QUOTE originally posted by Nyams

Could i dex some of those too? I'm 88 out of 96.
Yeah, could you go through my fields and let me know which ones you want? That way it will be easier to find and send over. (my fields are sorted my type primarily)
WaywØrd's AvatarWaywØrd

QUOTE originally posted by eeveleon

i have three totem forms , mimikyu and togedemaru and alola marowak if ur interested oh i also have cosmeom!
yes please i need all of those and that would be a great help ill send them back immeadiatly
WaywØrd's AvatarWaywØrd

yes please so out of the ones i seen i need tapu bulu and koko, and the totem wishiwashi, togedamaru, and gumshoos

QUOTE originally posted by WaywØrd

yes please so out of the ones i seen i need tapu bulu and koko, and the totem wishiwashi, togedamaru, and gumshoos
So would it be ok to ask for 5gp per dex?
WaywØrd's AvatarWaywØrd

QUOTE originally posted by WaywØrd

So would it be ok to ask for 5gp per dex?
im out of gp but can do that in credits
WaywØrd's AvatarWaywØrd
updated information up top

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page