PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Staryu Breeding?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Marsipanda's AvatarMarsipanda
Hey all. I'm currently trying to complete my Kanto list and one of the last ones I need is Staryu's egg. However. As we know, staryu is a genderless pokemon and cannot be bred with another staryu. I'm not entirely sure what my options are going forward and would like some help or a point in the right direction if anyone has any info? Thanks in advance!
Gilded's AvatarGilded
All genderless pokemon (barring Unown and the few legends on-site that are still genderless) can only be bred with a Ditto ^^
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Rebecca Gold; Petripeep belongs to PFQ]
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I can LEND you my ditto if you still need it but please return it as soon as possible
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Marsipanda's AvatarMarsipanda
Thank you both! And that's very kind of you Vaporeon26 and thank you for the offer, but I'm gonna be stubborn and keep chipping away at it on my own for now. ^^
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
In case you don't know, reaching Champion rank for the first time will grant you a Ditto egg voucher, in case you're not able to find one in the lab before then. https://pokefarm.wiki/Rank#Game_Progression_Ranks

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page