PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~*Hystericz Trading Post*~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7374757677··· 113114115

NightNacht's AvatarNightNacht
Chilly ^^ Could I adopt these twins?
What Pokemon?:Hisui Zorua Twin Identifier: Twin A and Twin A Payment: gp? (unsure of the ehp of them) Other:
here's my shop and also Im looking to buy a melan eevee pfp credits to Darling in the franxx official anime
0.1% origin sash progress
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by NightNacht

Chilly ^^ Could I adopt these twins?
What Pokemon?:Hisui Zorua Twin Identifier: Twin A and Twin A Payment: gp? (unsure of the ehp of them) Other:
They are a 6.4k pokémon so they price would be 190gp for both ^^ If that’s okay could you set up a trade?
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 0
NightNacht's AvatarNightNacht
my trades are full atm:( but i can do it!
wxtchdxgs's Avatarwxtchdxgs
i have 6 shaderoot carrots for you :3
TR Score 0
Bump ^^
Windwalker5's AvatarWindwalker5
Chilly ^^ I'd like to dex these mons! Link to pokemon(s): Shiny Pidgey Shiny Oddish Shiny Alolan Diglett Shiny Lapras Shiny Ditto Shiny Omanyte Shiny Raikou Shiny Mega Froslass Shiny Mega Sawsbuck Shiny Mega Tsareena Collateral: Not required Will you return my pokemon in the specified time?: Yep! I wasn't sure if there's a limit on the number I can request at once, is 10 alright? Thanks!
⋅・• ༻⋆ Trade Shop | Journal ⋆༺ •・⋅ Forum avatar made by me

QUOTE originally posted by Windwalker5

Chilly ^^ I'd like to dex these mons! Link to pokemon(s): Shiny Pidgey Shiny Oddish Shiny Alolan Diglett Shiny Lapras Shiny Ditto Shiny Omanyte Shiny Raikou Shiny Mega Froslass Shiny Mega Sawsbuck Shiny Mega Tsareena Collateral: Not required Will you return my pokemon in the specified time?: Yep! I wasn't sure if there's a limit on the number I can request at once, is 10 alright? Thanks!
These have been sent out ^^
culfre's Avatarculfre
Chilly ^^ I want some freebies!
Link of the pokemon: https://pokefarm.com/summary/wRFdb
Bump ^^
PurifiedFlesh's AvatarPurifiedFlesh
Would you take my nightmare shroud (40zc) for your radiant petal (~16zc) and your rage feather (~20zc)?

Pages: 123··· 7374757677··· 113114115

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page