PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

UFT S/A Legends + Exclusives

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Karakara's AvatarKarakara

Hello there!

Shinies / Albinos UFT

• ~Important!~
Additional payment options: This is not mentioned in the following Tabs, but is meant for all of them! You may offer Summon Items instead of the mentioned payment options for my available Shinies and/or Albinos. = 350 = 300 Other Summon Items are accepted at Market Price. You must however reach the GP value of whatever Shinies/Albinos you want to buy. If the items you offer exceed the GP-value of the Shiny/Albino(s) you want to buy, please take into account that I´m not paying back the difference.
Click the tabs/images above to see available Shinies or Albinos along with their prices. Note: The moment you bought them, they are yours. You may do whatever you want with it.
* I am maintaining all these codes as good as I can, however it is possible I may miss editing a Pokémon out... so in case you find one such Pokémon (or more) I will reward you for finding my mistake with a Flawless Ground Gem. I´m only a Cubone, I´m not free of making mistakes ^^'

Arasprit

Prices per Shiny: 175,000 / 150 / 35 Available Shiny Arasprits: M/Dry/Mild; M/Dry/Rash; M/Sour/Relaxed; F/Dry/Rash; M/Dry/Mild;

Puppod

Prices per Shiny: 175,000 / 150 / 35 Available Shiny Puppod: M/Dry/Rash; F/Spicy/Brave; M/Sweet/Hasty; M/Sweet/Naive; F/Sweet/Naive; M/Any/Hardy;

Zygarde

Prices per Shiny: 4,500,000 / 4,000 / 900 9x / 9x any
Z-Crystal
Available Shiny Zygarde: F/Dry/Quiet; M/Sweet/Naive; F/Any/Serious; M/Any/Serious; F/Sweet/Naive; F/Sour/Bold; M/Sour/Relaxed; M/Sweet/Jolly; M/Sweet/Jolly;

Groudon

Prices per Albino: 3,000,000 / 2,500 / 600 6x / 6x any
Z-Crystal
Available Albino Groudon: F/Any/Serious; F/Sour/Impish; M/Sour/Impish; M/Dry/Rash; M/Bitter/Sassy; M/Sweet/Jolly; M/Bitter/Sassy; M/Any/Serious; F/Sweet/Timid; F/Bitter/Gentle; M/Bitter/Sassy;

Landorus

Prices per Albino: 2,000,000 / 1,750 / 400 4x any / 4x any
Z-Crystals
Available Albino Landorus: M/Any/Docile; M/Sweet/Hasty; M/Dry/Mild; M/Dry/Mild; M/Dry/Rash;

Petripeep

Prices per Albino: 175,000 / 150 / 35 Available Albino Petripeep: Sweet/Naive; Sour/Lax; Any/Hardy; Sweet/Jolly;
Thanks for stopping by!
Buying: Ruby Orbs for 60 and Order's Crests for 70 each. PM me or check out my shop Avatar by Temporal
bump
Astau's AvatarAstau
Hello! Could I buy this Zygarde for credits?
Jesselin's AvatarJesselin
Can I buy this cute little girl? https://pokefarm.com/summary/t5f7x
Feed the little marshmallow please
pïnweapples's Avatarpïnweapples
hello! could i get this arasprit for 150gp please? :)

(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)♡

♥ be kind ♥ squadjournal
Roki's AvatarRoki
Could I get this Arasprit and this Landorus for ZC please?
Avatar made for me by naeriie! Her Twitter
Sent out trades to all of you c:
bump c:
Miky's AvatarMiky
Hello! May i get 2 female albinio Zygardes? Any nature is fine! I'll be paying in ZC c:
Hi ^^ gladly I send the trade and gift.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page