PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unlocking Alolan Summons

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Fenny's AvatarFenny
I recently made a post for a different question here but I'm here again because I remembered another question I had. To unlock the Tapus, you have to get 96 Alolan Pokedex entries. However, I've unlocked every Pokemon I can get at the moment and the only ones I haven't gotten are the Legendaries, Ultra Beasts, and Type: Null along with Silvally, yet I only have 94 found. All of the Pokedex entries I haven't gotten yet would require either doing other Legendary unlocks just so that I can fill up to the requirement or having legendaries I can only get after unlocking the Tapus. I've tried getting Alolan forms, but those didn't make the counter go up. What do I do in this situation?
I don't remember anything. Fenny - all pronouns - Sorry if I seem rude on forums I talk pretty straightforward to people I don't know and as a result occasionally forget to say 'please' or 'thank you' </3
Abyssal's AvatarAbyssal
you could ask for the legendaries dexing, since those will count towards the goal!
Niet's AvatarNiet
Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio are missing from your Dex, as well as Magearna, Marshadow and Zeraora that are all available to you.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page