PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournament tomorrow

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Fenny's AvatarFenny
I was wondering what exactly the tournament goal means? Do eggs you've never hatched before count as unique or is it just eggs you haven't hatched yet during the tournament? Also do eggs that are summoned that you haven't hatched yet count as unique?
I don't remember anything. Fenny - all pronouns - Sorry if I seem rude on forums I talk pretty straightforward to people I don't know and as a result occasionally forget to say 'please' or 'thank you' </3
monca2014's Avatarmonca2014
Hi. The goal for next tournament is hatch many eggs you can. Can be from lab, shelter, daycare, summoned or exclusives from tournament shop. Unique eggs means the eggs you don't have in Pokédex yet.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Actually Unique eggs doesn't mean the ones you don't have dexed yet. For the tournament it means one you haven't hatched during the tournament. For example: You party is full of Charmander eggs because you are chaining them. The first Charmander egg is considered as a unique egg (10 Points) but the other 5 are not (1 point each). If you then grab 6 random eggs from the shelter all being different they will each be a unique egg (10 points each) and won't break said chain. Say you grabbed 2 of the same egg that was not Charmander but you knew you hadn't hatched 1 yet. Again one would be a unique egg but the second one would not be unique and it would break the Charmander chain. I hope that made sense?
Niet's AvatarNiet
When the objective is "Hatch a variety of Eggs," I have to ask, what else could it mean?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I mean, you do have a point here, Niet, but if people are asking for clarification Every. Single. Time this Tournament happens maybe it means it may be worth adding an explanation to the Tournament Page?
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
* My Journal * My Trade Shop *
Currently collecting
× 67/300
Thunder Fang
× 334/300
Ice Fang
× 302/300
Magatama
I agree with Leacky. I'm a bit confused on specifically if variant forms such as Alolan or Galarian form Pokemon eggs count as separate.
Avatar is official Genshin Impact in game cutscene
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (3:02)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Yes, they do. As long as they come from separate Eggs they're considered different.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page