PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Return from the Void - RP Thread

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 212223

Shade Coral smiled, she couldn't breathe underwater for too long so she just carefully grabbed onto the Slowpoke to go a tad bit faster in the water, she wasn't intending to hurt the Slowpoke if she did, she just wanted to go a bit faster. Sandy noticed that the sound of the two pokemon in the water vanished as he kept his eyes closed, not giving too much attention to it, he just wanted to sleep more. Shade gave a small smile, "I'll get us set up, if you can try and get some sitrus berries and oran berries, those can help make some food for everyone." She explained as she walked over and placed down her bag on the ground and got set-up to make some pokepuffs and just a main dish, she needed her ingrediants first...
Xavier After a few minutes of the Axew and Litwick going back and forth, both decently hurt but not too hurt, they were pretty tired too, "Alright you two... let's get some rest now, we have a journey as there are other trainers around and we can't let them stop us from our mission and why we were sent here..." Xavier mumbled to his pokemon as both walked up to him, Xavier then pulled out a potion and sprayed the both of them, the Litwick still flinches at the pain but Axew has gotten pretty use to it. After the both of them were healed he walked back into the ruins, the pokemon following behind him. Both Dragon and Fire pokemon ran over to the sleeping bag, Xavier put out the fire and then got into the sleeping bag, both pokemon sliding in with him as they all rested, Axew had to wait to sneak out though... ((Imma get Axew to stumble into Shade and Ruben))
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~. What I'm collecting
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Nothing's here
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Me on Picrew My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
Sometime after freeing Gwin from the ice, Lina had set off into the forest alone, her Ralts by her side, and her Woobat on her shoulder. "I hope the others aren't too far off..." She said. As serene as the forest seemed, she couldn't help but feel wary. It was a totally new place to her after all. Closing her eyes, she took in the sounds of the forest. The ripple of a nearby stream, the rustling of leaves, the crunching of berries... Crunching of berries? At that, she and her Ralts both looked into the trees overhead, where a Rookidee was nestled, nibbling on a Chesto berry. It made eye contact with Lina, holding her gaze for a moment before dropping the half-eaten berry on her head with a loud thunk. "Ow! Hey!" She simply frowned at the bird, but Sonata was now glaring daggers at it. A battle was about to begin.
Forum ava is from last year's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam
Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon
A little time had passed, and the boy was holding the water skein he'd been passed, his eyes shifted to the corner, just watching the Shinx and seemingly ready to bolt away from it at any moment, Mercei had grown tired of the silence and broke it herself, "So, judging by your attire, you're from a group of people I don't particularly like, however, you're A) too young to a part of their corps and B) not deluded enough, what did you do for them to reject you?" she'd hit the nail on the head, her interactions with a few of them in the observatory having wisened her to their mannerisms. Axalt's gaze shifted from the Shinx to the woman, his mind was cold and calculating, judging whether or not any of this would get back to the people who'd effectively exiled him, so far she'd not done anything but also seemed to know a little more than the general population should know... *Oh what the hell, not like I'm going to return any time soon, not with what I know from their archives...* "Having more than a single brain cell, they don't appreciate free thought." he held out the water skein for the woman to take, rolling the Apricorn Ball across his fingers once she did, "Wasn't so much Rejection as Exile."
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
The slowpoke was capable of swimming very well in the water. However she wasnt going to complain about a free tow through the water. She just went limp allowing the Eevee to pull her through the water. Ruben nodded as he streatched and began his search "I'll see if I can spot any" the teen said as his shinx padded after him. "I'll be right back" he said as he walked out of ear shot and started walking aroud the outside of the clearing. Looking at the bushes for the spasific barries that Shade suggested. They were in luck because a few bushes had some of the spasific barries they needed. Ruben smiled and only took what they needed, making sure to leave some for anyone else that would find this place or the wild life that made this area their home. Sparky helped in his own way by taking two Oran barries in his mouth. The Shinx followed Ruben as they made their way around the area.
((I meant Coral grabbed onto the Slowpoke so she could go faster in the water not the Slowpoke, but I'll work with it >;> )) Shade just finished setting up as she stood back making sure she had everything. She started on the food for the trainers as she didn't need either berries she asked Ruben to get as she had some of her own. Coral, once they got close to Sandy, let go of the Slowpoke so Slowpoke could do what she wanted. Sandy was still busy trying to get some more rest. Coral just ducked under the water, not wanting to get splashed. She had her eyes closed as her eyes were sensitive to water.
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
The Rookidee flew to the ground, returning Sonata's glare with a Leer of its own. Sonata flinched, a blue aura washing over the Psychic-type as his defense lowered. Lina sighed. "Guess we're doing this." She slid her headphones over her ears before saying "Sonata, use Disarming Voice!" The Ralts reared his head back and let loose a high-pitched cry, sending soundwaves toward the bird. The Rookidee tried to sidestep them, but was unable to dodge and fell backwards. "Now use Confusion!" Sonata's eyes glowed, and a pink aura surrounded the Rookidee, but it took to the sky before the attack could take effect. "Its Speed stat must be high..." Lina thought aloud. "It's about to make a move, Sonata. Get ready to dodge!" The Ralts put its arms in front of itself as the Rookidee dove and used Peck. Sonata staggered backwards, but was able to block some of the blow. "You OK, Sonata?" The Ralts nodded in response, though he held his arm for a few seconds. "We might have to keep our distance, Sonata. Use Double Team!" The Ralts moved rapidly, and his afterimages surrounded the Rookidee in a semi-circle. If it planned on hitting Sonata again, it would have to find him first.
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
((whoops! sorry, at lest this was more comical XD)) The slowpoke slowly sank for a moment once she was let go. Then she lazily paddled up opening her mouth and catching some water as she surfeced. She lowly surfaced and stared at Sandy wtih a blank exprestion. She blinked once, twice and on the third time she spat the water out at Sandy. Ruben was collecting some Oran barries when Sparky caught sight of the Slowpoke that had joined their team spit water out at the other trainers pokemon. The Shinx sighed as he rolled his eyes. Not intrested in their tom foolery the Shinx turned back to his trainer and collected a few barries that were on the ground.
Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon
Mercei nodded, taking the capsule once more from her pocket and having clothes materialise from a compartment, tossing them down, "Get changed out of those, you're clearly not a part of that group, but those aren't exactly... appreciated, besides, they've seen better days, also ball, the Shinx there seems to be connected to you, might as well take it with." she turned away so as to not see him doing so, privacy as much as she could afford in this scenario, *So, the cult doesn't appreciate diversity of thought, another reason to not particularly want them around during this, we have our priority here, and they cannot be allowed to claim credit for it.* she heard rustling behind her and waited. Axalt stared at the clothes he'd been tossed, honestly not sure what exactly they were for a moment before a vague memory of normal people wearing something similar flashed across his mind, the robes were off very quickly replaced with the regular civilian clothing, "So, any chance I could tag along? Unlike like you I don't exactly have a purpose out here and would appreciate the chance to at least have one of those."

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page