PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Return from the Void - RP Thread

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

poke0827's Avatarpoke0827
"Lina. Lina Snyder." She replied with a small smile. She took the kit, looking it over for a moment before setting it in her bag and zipping it closed. "And I didn't mean to stray so far from the group, I was just..." She glanced sideways. "Kind of spacing out."
Forum ava is art by OneTwo of my Bulbxie! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam
Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon
"Hey, it happens, honestly better it was something you did in the relative safety of this settlement than the outside, never been out there, but I've studied it extensively, probably why I was picked for this, for the knowledge factor..." she glanced at the male, quickly turning her gaze back to Lina, *Oh great, a smooth talker, no doubt theres some reason they were picked, likely some bizarre thing later in time that none of us will see coming.* she went through her bag again, picking another of the capsules and tossed it gently at said male, while adding further exposition as to why she had them, "Since the religious nutcase didn't actually provide with anything, I've taken the liberty of doing that myself, doubt you'll need it big guy, but better to cover all bases."
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
Wilbert finished eating the pokemon food and Ruben returned the normal type pokemon to his pokeball. He wanted him to get as much rest as possible, he didnt know what they would meet on the other side and they needed to be prepared. Ruben pet Shinx as the pokemon curled up on his lap and yawned. Contemplating if he should take another catnap since it appeared other trainers were still getting ready. Ruben himself was just looking around, taking in his surrondings one last time before he had to leave his home for good.
It took some time, several hours in fact, but eventually everyone chosen for this had arrived at the gate, said gate clearly recognised this by glowing, and removing the imagery that had been there moments before, showing the outside world to those gathered, it started out similarly to the world inside the settlement, but then swiftly devolved into something far more primal, the true face of their fledgling universe, what Mercei had so far only seen glimpses of on rare occasions, it would be an understatement to say she wasn't bristling with excitement over the prospect of being out there. "Well, this is it, we don't get to come back after this, are you all sure you're ready?" she waited for answers from the youngest there before stepping out, eyes gazing upward with marvel at the skies, there were some pieces she recognised, but so much of the sight was new to her, so much to note down and study while searching for this new home, the Cubone stayed by her leg, the Growlithe on the other hand, stared upwards with her, a low whine briefly emitted by it, "Overwhelming..."
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
Ruben had fallen asleep along with his shinx while they waited. Thankfully he was woken up by the sounds of people congrating to the gate and talking. The teen yawned and stood up, his Shinx happily being carried in his arms. The moment the fog of sleep lifted from his mind he remembered eaxctly why he was here in the first place. He frowned as he looked around his home once more before looking back ahead at the gate. This was the last time he was going to see his home. For who knows how long. Even so the teen couldnt find any excuse to give to dely in the inevatable any longer. He looked over at Mercei when she spoke. the teen looked to the side and shook his head "Im ready" he stuttered. Might as well get this over with, the sooner they leave the less likely he will feel like backing out of this mission. Sparky looked at the gate and a fierce determination burned in his eyes.
((Sorry for not doing my line in awhile.)) Shade stood up after feeding Coral and Sandy, she picked up the rest of the pokemon food and put it in her bag. Coral jumped on Shade's head as Sandy stood next to her. She looked down at Sandy with a determine look, she was smiling. She didn't mind not coming back for awhile as she wanted to explore more and traveling to this unknown place will help her discover things, many others have not seen. She then tilted her head on Coral as a little head pat with heads, the little Eevee made a small noise in excitment. She then stood and looked towards Mercei and gave a slight nod. She then got a little nervous as she didn't know what she was going into, and also because of the fact that she's afraid that she would never go back home. She heisitated a bit before saying "We're ready." You can hear some of the nervousness coming off but also see how determind she was, Coral was looking where Shade was looking, at everyone else, Sandy just stared at the gate, a face of determination. She then faced towards the others for their ready of approval.
Hello! Have a nice day Check out this amazing sprite shop!
Lv. 85 — 1,122 / 23,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Thoth thanks the professor for the little capsule and pulls out a little power disc which he presses a button upon which it absorbed capsule and shrunk in size Which he slipped back in his pocket.*He gives the professor a thumbs up and a smile*"Thanks dear, I have a few tricks up my sleeve from stuff I got in the military but I do appreciate it. While we wait for everyone to port out I'm gonna play with a gadget or two of mine"*upon which he slips away and pulls out a gadget which he uses to change the skin on his pokeballs. He changes Storm to a custom pokeball it being black with lightning bolts scattered across it which also animated to mimic storms also. Then he took out a pokeball that's slightly scratched and goes over it to make it like the Crystal ball but with the animation of snowflakes running through it.*makes an announcement to everyone*" If you want a custom skin on your pokeball let me know I have one of the first techs released to customize the skin on it. They made it in the labs when I was on a mission one time and they offered it too me as one of my missions was too catch certain pokemon too give too the professors for research." *Thoth then puts the machine into his pocket on his vest and hits a button on his hoverboard to make it switch to a chair type shape but with the hovering capabilities.*
Mercei raised and eyebrow at the male, "Wait you think I'm one of those science types? Let's clear the air here, no, I'm not, I'm an astronomer, this stuff out here? This is what I've studied, nothing concrete like those stuffy lab types, I mean, even now that I'm out here, nothing is certain, plenty to figure out about our reality by exploring it, those so-called professors would never dare to try and step foot out here, too concerned with sticking their noses into the past than seeing the present in front of them." she sighed, once again glancing upwards at the now swirling spacial miasma above them, "I do have to wonder though, if we could somehow harness this energy around us, maybe use it to do what we need to do later down the line?" this statement would've had her immediately arrested and put in prison for a good long time back in civilisation if she'd said that, the hold of a certain religious group dedicated to their unwanting and unimpressed creator being quite... tight, "Ah whatever, we'll figure that out later I suppose."
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
Ruben walked closer to the group taking notice of the miasma swriling above them. The teen gulped as he steeled his nerves, it was time to go and he could not back out of this. Holding sparky close Ruben waited for what was to come next. Though he was nervous and scared, he couldnt help but feel a little excited. Wondering what they were going to see on the other side. He just hoped that where ever they landed they wouldnt be found out for a while. There was a lot they needed to do in order to establish a stable and well protected territory. He hoped that Lady Luck was with them because they were going to need all the luck and help they could get. Ruben adjusted his backpack, once again running through his mental list of the items he needed to bring with him. Making sure he had everything he needed for a 4th time. He did this in an effort to keep himself calm, he was already asured he had everything he needed for this mission. Sparky just seemed excited in general. He had no idea of the implications that this mission entailed. Only that they were going somewhere new and the Shinx couldnt wait to explore this new area.
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Thoth speaks in a nervous tone "I'm so so sorry I didn't realize it, I think I have an item you'll like then if you accept it. It's a microscope that's like a monocle you can stack it too your glasses or you can have a piece go around your ear and it be able too stay. It helps look over long distances I've used them a bunch their pretty cool" *Thoth shuffles through his many pockets in his vest* "Ahh Haa" he shouts excitedly. *pulls out another disc upon which he taps then pulls one out and offers too the professor.* "I have one implanted in my sunglasses I wear occasionally and also some implanted in some eyeglasses that I carry around as well, if you want it you can have it. If not then I'll put it back in here and you can have it if you change your mind at any point in time" *He gives a quick grin as he hopes she'll accept his gift and Apology*

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page