PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Return from the Void - RP Thread

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon

Setup Thread Here

Alrighty then let's get this started! The summons had been done in secret, and Mercei's mind had been racing a little bit, of all the more qualified people in this settlement, why her? Why'd she been picked for some mission from the Creator? The emissaries were so scarcely seen it had taken a moment for that aspect to all sink in, by now she'd made arrangements for Kirst to be taken care of as long as necessary, her night job paid well enough for tuition and care to be taken care of, she doubted she'd money somehow wherever she was going, she'd tried to leave her Growlithe behind out of safety but the dog just refused to leave her side, "Oh you silly thing, loyal to the end huh? Well just gonna have to deal with that." it was rare to see her out during the day, and some people stared a little longer than they should have, but she soldiered on, still pondering over why she'd been picked out of all the people here, it was a small home she entered, more of a shack than anything else, and a cursory look around told her everything, her thoughts immediately going to the realm of *Ah, mostly children... that explains it*. [For the Record, I use * to indicate internal thinking]
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
Ruben was sitting on a chair nearby, the shy teen was looking down at his lap petting a fluffy looking Shinx on his lap. The electric type appeared to be asleep. The teen himself looked a bit tired but nervous. Its pretty clear that he had been up almost all night, either because of his nervousness or something else Truthfully it was a little bit of both. Ruben couldnt sleep because 1 he was choosen for some kind of mission from their creator, their father. There was all kinds of pressure and worries that came from this new responsiblity that had been settled on his shoulders. Since he couldnt sleep at all he had decided to be productive at lest. So he had gotten up that night and started his school work doing what was left for the semester in one night. At one point sparky had joined him and curled up on his lap while he type away. By the time he finsihed the remaning of his semesters work it had been 5am. The second reason Ruben was worried was about what they would encounter in the other reality. He'd never been on that side of reality, only heard stories about them from his father when he had the luck of looking through those bubble things that floated around in their reality. He wasnt going to lie he was kinda scared and upset that he was leaving this world on his last semester of collage. However he was needed else where something higher was calling him to help. Maybe he couldnt be there for the ceremony but he hoped that he could come back some day and pick up the deploma. In any case he had made it to the meeting point pretty early, he'd been sitting here for a while. He couldnt say the exact time because he hadnt brought any kind of watch, he only packed some cloths and other neccesities in his backpack. He was brought out of his thoughts when someone came in, he glanced up at Mercei and her growlithe before looking back down at Sparky.
My icon was made by Breepi, from ✨Halley and Ribbon's Art Shop!!✨ They are both amazing artists, and thier link is right there, so check them out XD.
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
Thoth thinks to himself "This is going to be like going to war again but this is the unfortunate chance that I don't return home." *He Finishes packing his bag full of clothes and grabs his best Vest that has the pictures of all of his little family sewn into it throughout the years of life.*He sees his husband and children* Thoth: I love you all and will be thinking about all of you this whole journey and can't wait to return to you all. "Internally thinks how this is probably gonna be the last time he's sees them, my husband knows this as well but stays strong for the kids just the same as me." *Gives hugs and kisses to everyone holding on for the minute longer just so they feel the extra love and he can remember and cherish the feeling* Emerald: Pop can you tell us again when you met the creator and why he chose you for the mission? Thoth: Yeah it was one of the times I was at war, he came to me in my sleep letting me know that ill be chosen to go on a journey one day. I woke up and saw a shadow fly away so I guess it wasn't a dream and he visited me. After that I've always felt protected and my love and connection to ghost Pokémon has increased. But I made a video explaining all of it to you guys that papa Giarc can show you. That's why mama, him and I always record our favorite and most precious moments together." *Thoth kisses everyone and give another set of hugs around.* T:" I'll be back someday i love all of you" *Thoth leaves his house to go to the meeting spot and while he leaves he hears everyone start to cry as he himself fights to hold back tears* He thinks to himself as he's walking and his Snorunt pops out of her pokeball that she never liked anyways, at least I know they'll all be taken care of because in my contract in the military they will always have people looking out for their every need. *He pulls out his little hover board and pulls his little Snorunt onto it as well and makes his way to the Shack to start is journey to the beyond*
It took some time, but eventually everyone involved on this mission had arrived at this shack, the last one being a robed figure with a 'holier-than-thou' air about them, Mercei was quick to notice this and made mental notes to knock this person down a few pegs when the opportunity arrived, sure enough, this began with their opening statement, where she spoke up, "Look, we all know why we're here, we all know what it's for, cut to the chase with the specifics, we don't a lecture about what we already know." the person, who's face had still remained hidden under the hood, simply got on with it, outlined that simply finding a way into the other world would not be enough, it had to be somewhere that the humans of the other world had not yet populated, as an already existing population would likely find ways to drive them back anyway, not to mention Arceus' disposition towards it's father and thus, them, they made mention of supplies to last for a while, but they'd eventually have to find what they could on their own, or make things as they went, with all of the speech out of the way, they dumped a bag on a table in the back, revealing several pokéballs with captures already inside, evidently, they had not expected the chosen to largely already have pokémon of their own, once again, looking down upon them as imbeciles or something similar. Mercei had her eyes narrowed on the individual the entire time, listening sure, but largely disliking their demeanour, sure, they were just regular people and not in that clique, but that was no reason to have such an attitude towards them, when the balls were released, she simply walked over, grabbed one at random, and left the shack to wait outside, she really didn't like that person, and would rather not be around them if she could help it, she even inwardly noted how her actions were completely out of character for herself, but shrugged it off, examining the ball she'd taken without so much as a word, "Great, great first impression there, well I'll figure out what you are later."
poke0827's Avatarpoke0827
Leaning against the nearest wall, Lina watched the robed figure go over the ground rules for the journey with a look of disdain. Who does this person think they are, waltzing in and taking charge all of a sudden? They just gave off bad vibes. Lina spared a glance at the Ralts by her side, who also looked visibly miffed. But not wanting to start off on the wrong foot with the rest of the group, she kept her mouth shut, simply taking a pokéball from the table and going back to her spot by the wall just as Mercei turned and left the shack. Lina was one of the last people to enter the shack, and was surprised to find most of the other people there were around her age. With her own parents and sister in mind, she felt a pang of sadness thinking about how the others must have felt leaving their homes behind. Turning over the Pokéball in her hand, Lina became even more lost in thought, wondering why Giratina chose the people that it did, and hoping that the chosen would be able to get along.
Forum ava is art by OneTwo of my Bulbxie! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
Ruben had perked up when a robbed figure walked into the shack and started to inform them about their mission. He took note of how rude they were being but not liking confrontation the teen stayed quiet. He had long since accepted that some people just were rude. Instead he took out a notebook, quitly apologizing to Sparky, his movements had caused the Shinx to wake from his nap, and began writting down the instructions. It was impoetant to get all this infromation down in case they needed to run a check once they had made it to the other side. When the robe figure finished thier explination and presented them with Pokeballs Ruben took his time putting away his notebook and pen, pataintly waiting his turn to grab a ball. The shy teen got up, his Shinx jumping off his lap and streatched on the floor, letting out a big yawn. Ruben looked at all the pokeballs, he took one at random and thanked the robe figure before going back to his seat, however he remained standing. He had no idea if the fiugure was going to tell them anything else or if they were finally free to leave. So he opted to staying in the shack until they were given instructions. Sparky padded over to his trainer and sat down next to him, ears perked up and alert. Ruben couldnt help but wonder what pokemon he had picked up, guess he was gonna have to find out once they were dismissed.
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
*After listening to everyone talking and having the plans layed out and everyone else grabbed their pokeballs he motions too his little Icy girl* "Hey do that trick that we made up" *The Snorunt gets happy and shoots an Ice Beam at the table and hitting one of the Pokeballs and it rolls down the mini Ice Slide that the ball slides down to Thoth (who grabs it excitedly)* "Alright lets go outside and see who this little baby is" *Both Thoth and Sno run outside to see their newly obtained partner to befriend and train in the way of the military*. (Thoth yells as he sprints out* "That'll turn to little snow crystals soon we made a little technique that's cool and also can be pretty as well"
Mercei had been rolling the ball between her fingers for the past several minutes, studying it while debating what to do internally, she sighed, sitting down and scratching behind her growlithe's ear, silencing the quiet whine it had picked up while being apparently ignored, laying the ball down and pressing the button in the middle, a low flash of red light later and... she found the pokémon she'd taken ironic, the Cubone sitting in front of her staring back with a distinct expression, sniffling, it decided to hide behind the nearby Growlithe, and made quite the fuss when the human picked it up, sitting it down on her legs, "Well then, here we are, you're gonna have to learn to get along with me here Shino, try not to break Aspar's Back at any point..." her head raised up as someone left, one of the few other Adults around, judging by how they held themselves and their garb... *Ex-Military, gonna have to keep an eye on them, just in case they try and turn this into a campaign, it really shouldn't be regimented, otherwise those lunatics would've done it by now...*

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page