PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fuzzy Noodle Art & Adopts - ADOPTS AVAILABLE

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 252627

Sharpy's AvatarSharpy

In the process of reworking the whole shop, please stand by. :3
While I update the shop, here are some fusion adopts that are up for offers~
Espeon x Volcorona with bonus shiny colors
Gallade x Mudsdale Some ancient civilizations have myths regarding these centaur-like Pokemon, portraying them as solitary and peaceful forest-dwellers.
Gardevoir x Talonflame This psuedo-avian is capable of flight only through sheer Psychic power.
Tauros x Houndoom Though usually brutish and stubborn, these Pokemon form lifelong packs that they will defend until their last breath.

Sold

Sold to InHystericz - 800 ZC Salazzle x Noivern This beguiling Pokemon uses her innate charm to lure in opponents before knocking them out with a fiery shriek. Though able to fly, they prefer to stay grounded during a fight.
Sold to Zonekilla - 1k ZC Lycanroc x Mightyena (Bonus Midnight Forme) Fiercely headstrong and territorial, these Pokemon are near impossible to train, even when raised from birth - despite this, they are scarily loyal toward those they trust.
Sold to Leon Albertus - 800 ZC Shinx x Cacnea The thorns protruding from its body contain wild amounts of electricity. Despite having such a dangerous ability, this plant Pokemon feeds through photosynthesis only.

0 💖
PFP by me!

Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
Yay! I love your art!:) First customer!;) Could I get a picture of my Fakémon? Here are two of them:Sorry,I’m not that great at taking pictures lol ^^;
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy

QUOTE originally posted by Kumokiri

Yay! I love your art!:) First customer!;) Could I get a picture of my Fakémon? Here are two of them:Sorry,I’m not that great at taking pictures lol ^^;
Absolutely, thank you for being my first! I'll PM you with a few questions and then get started. c:
syre's Avatarsyre
Hello! Your art is adorable! Could I get a shaded piece of Finn for 200gp?? :D
Credit
Avatar by tyler + Banner by Angelatos + sig by Obstagoon <3
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy

QUOTE originally posted by syre

Hello! Your art is adorable! Could I get a shaded piece of Finn for 200gp?? :D
Absolutely! I'll PM you with a few questions!~
GaiTheGazi's AvatarGaiTheGazi
Quick question, are we able to get 2 characters in a single picture as long as it's paid like 2 pics?
Icon done by myself! If for whatever reason it may occur, if I order art from you and later Zonekilla1 does as well, though it's my character. They have full permission to do so and I probably directly recommended you.
Zela's AvatarZela
Could I get a shaded picture of Zela here for 40 ZC? https://pokefarm.com/upload/Zela/663EA3C6-6107-41DA-8512-C42C23B57FCE.png
IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
Forsythia for 200gp?
Cheap Art for Sale!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +8,517,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
Bump~
Can I please get a shaded drawing of her for 200 gp?
Avatar by safi of Quark, who was designed for me by CloverPatch My username used to be Cosmere413.

Pages: 123··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page