PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

IconicAnemone's AvatarIconicAnemone
would i be able to request to trade art for items/pokemon or vice versa? (have them as a possible currency in an art store or say im selling those items/pokemon for art?)
Comms are open! Annie's Art Shop!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +11,412,168
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Hello. Can I have some clarification for the mass messaging rule. Like, would just messaging 5 players with the same context but phrased differently still be mass messaging. Or messages that look similar but have different contexts.....
Avatar by flyeahfy for my personal use.
Lv. 100 — +3,315,821
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by SälvåtîõñÔfÊõñs

I know that you have to exclusively ask the person’s permission who draw the artwork or took the photo to allow using it If the person’s profile said “pfp ok with credit” do I still need to attach a screenshot that the person is fine with using the pfp, or should I say something about [insert username] is ok to credit leaving out the permission screenshot?
If the person put the art out there and is ok with folks using it, then all you need to do is credit them. The screenshot would *help* if you were ever asked about it, but it's also not mandatory. That said, the person being okay with it and the credit being present are both mandatory for you to be following the rules of PFQ. I hope this helps!

QUOTE originally posted by IconicAnemone

would i be able to request to trade art for items/pokemon or vice versa? (have them as a possible currency in an art store or say im selling those items/pokemon for art?)
Yes, you can trade or sell your art on PFQ, for PFQ goods, currency, items, etc. You can even sell your art for real money if you're old enough to legally use a money transfer or banking service such as PayPal -- art for real money is the only real-money trading still permitted on PFQ. Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

QUOTE originally posted by D13

Hello. Can I have some clarification for the mass messaging rule. Like, would just messaging 5 players with the same context but phrased differently still be mass messaging. Or messages that look similar but have different contexts.....
You should refrain from sending out identical or near-identical messages in the majority of instances. Exceptions include if you're running a Contest and need to send out mass notifications to people who are participants of said contest during the course of it being run. A really good example of this is the Secret Santa contest -- the host of it sends out private messages to every participant to inform them of who they will be giving their gifts to. That's a necessary part of how that contest works, because PMing it lets the Secret Santa stay, well, secret! If you have a need for sending out so many near-identical messages, then you're more than likely better off just making some sort of public thread about it. Like if you're looking for specific trades, don't go messaging strangers out of the blue. Just make a trade thread in the Trades Forum. The only times you should really be messaging strangers about trades is if they say you can, such as if they're open to PMs or if they're offering free fields, for example. Contacting them privately for things like that is fine, because that's actually specific to them -- it's not just you firing off messages to randos in the void and hoping someone bites. :]
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Babar's AvatarBabar
Hello, I have a problem with the Rule Number 4.A : ''Neither may you use physical objects on your keyboard to perform actions for you, nor enable your mouse to double-click'' We have talked with a Friend, and we both have differents opinion about this Rule, it isn't quite clear for us as we are french... I have tried to translate it with a translator, which was a bad Idea, so I have decided to translate it with an IA, and we still don't really understand ^^' Thank you for your help !
Hello !My name is Baba, I am French!
157/250 for the 5th round :c Not buying ATM
Summon shop : https://pfq.link/~x5Mg
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Baba-acnl

Hello, I have a problem with the Rule Number 4.A : ''Neither may you use physical objects on your keyboard to perform actions for you, nor enable your mouse to double-click'' We have talked with a Friend, and we both have differents opinion about this Rule, it isn't quite clear for us as we are french... I have tried to translate it with a translator, which was a bad Idea, so I have decided to translate it with an IA, and we still don't really understand ^^' Thank you for your help !
The intention of the rule is that the player has to perform each action themselves. They cannot do something like set a book on the keyboard to press the buttons for them. Some computer mouses have an in-built double-click function, where you click once and the mouse clicks twice; this is also not allowed. Please let us know if this does not assist your understanding.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Babar's AvatarBabar
Oh thank you very much ! I was doubtful, because I use a QoL, and I thought that it was forbidden to feed the Pokemon with our keyboard ! Thank you ! :) Edit : Sorry, I have an other question : Is it authorized to click with mouse and keyboard in the fields at same time ? ^^
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Baba-acnl

Oh thank you very much ! I was doubtful, because I use a QoL, and I thought that it was forbidden to feed the Pokemon with our keyboard ! Thank you ! :) Edit : Sorry, I have an other question : Is it authorized to click with mouse and keyboard in the fields at same time ? ^^
As long as you are performing individual clicks, and every click is made by yourself, it's fine to use both.
Babar's AvatarBabar
Oh okey thank you very much for you help ! :)
AudinoKid's AvatarAudinoKid
Am i allowed to my small youtube channel on my profile? It doesnt say anythng in the rules about that i just want to check.
totally not a zacian in the body of a human totally not /sarcasm she/they and some neos :D go click PeachyChancey they gave me my shiny audino!! :D
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by AudinoKid

Am i allowed to my small youtube channel on my profile? It doesnt say anythng in the rules about that i just want to check.
If your Youtube channel is child-friendly, you're welcome to link it on your profile. If it's not child-friendly, please place it into a Mature hidebox, which will prevent anyone under 18 from viewing and clicking the link.

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page