PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123456

ZeTrashEater's AvatarZeTrashEater
Hello! I don't know if this question has already been answered but are you alowed to have more than 1 art shop (like 1 shop for commissions and 1 for adopts?) Thank you!
Pfp made by Doosio on diviant art(f2u)
can a trade you posted in Misc. Pokémon be added to or based around a trade shop?
made by the amazing BlueAssassin247
Made by kitty00829 (Pyra) at ☼ Solar Eclipse Sprites ☾ .
made by the amazing GalactÎcGlacÎfur
The current king
The current Queen
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by ZeTrashEater

Hello! I don't know if this question has already been answered but are you alowed to have more than 1 art shop (like 1 shop for commissions and 1 for adopts?) Thank you!
You are allowed to have one shop in each shop forum. So for example, you can have one shop in the "Pokemon Art Shops" forum and also have one shop in the "Other Art Shops" forum. However, you could not have two shops in the "Pokemon Art Shops" forum.

QUOTE originally posted by Emperor Umbreon

can a trade you posted in Misc. Pokémon be added to or based around a trade shop?
Trades involving PokéFarm items/currency/etc should only be posted in the Trades/Trade Shops forums, not in Misc. Pokemon. What kind of trades are you referring to?
"Would you care to join me for this dance, Mr. Naruhodo?"
Chicken - 26 - they/them Shop Journal Art Shop
Code by me for my use only Official Great Ace Attorney art
i was refering to this and i was talking about moving it into a shop along with adding more normal pfq things
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
That site's Terms of Use forbids it for being used for commercial purposes without their approval, so you may not use it as a part of a trade. As it is not a trade, nor does it involve trading PokéFarm items/pokemon/etc, it should not go into the Trades/Trade Shops forum.
ok
ZeTrashEater's AvatarZeTrashEater
Thank you so much! <3

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page