PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
this is entirely a shower thought: what makes a nursery rhyme, associate with children, not PG? like the Lizzie Borden song is obviously not fit on this site, but... Mary's garden is in reference to Queen Mary (aka Bloody Mary) and her instruments that gave her the name.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,663,280
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,148,959
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,493,689
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by fevineFølløwer

this is entirely a shower thought: what makes a nursery rhyme, associate with children, not PG? like the Lizzie Borden song is obviously not fit on this site, but... Mary's garden is in reference to Queen Mary (aka Bloody Mary) and her instruments that gave her the name.
Hey there, sorry for the wait! I've run this question by staff. The general consensus is that if it's easy to understand by modern standards or context of the rhyme itself that it's bad, then don't do it. If it's more obscure than that but an inappropriate meaning is technically there, you might want to run it by a mod, but it should generally be acceptable. This, however, is not a catch-all thumbs-up -- there's so many nursery rhymes of varying content levels that such an approval can't be given for all of them. So, if you'd rather be safe than sorry, feel free to shoot me a PM with any particular examples you'd like to have looked at!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
hey! i have ANOTHER question. i get my avatars from FNF and mods a lot and i was wondering if it was possible to link a (pg) mod showcase instead of linking to the mod itself? or should i stick to the credits i have now?
Cele's AvatarCele
The credits you have currently are sufficient if you're worried about issues with crediting (like I can Google it and find the right thing as it is quite easily), but if you wish to link something then a pg showcase is fine; just keep it within the content level and you can have fun with it if you'd like. :)
Hey there. I have a question regarding on drawing Pokemon exclusively on PFQ, but I will make some changes in regards to design and/or typing. Are these changes ok as long as I credit that PFQ owns the rights of said Pokémon, or these design/typing changes aren’t allowed?
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Cele's AvatarCele
That's fine! If you do want to post it off PFQ as well, just be sure to credit us for the original species design.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Please be aware that that Rule 7: Legibility has been updated with more correct wording regarding content with epilepsy triggers. These triggers can be but are not limited to, fast moving gifs, flashing images, flashing/blinking and certain color combinations that move. When reporting images of this nature please either link to the post or use a spoiler/hide tag so that it is not visible immediately in the report content. Thank you!
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
i'm back again with a template idea brewing! is having a slightly eyebleed template in the name of aesthetic okay? how bright can i go? how many bright colors can i use? a max saturation value would be nice but a general guideline is cool too!
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by fevineFølløwer

i'm back again with a template idea brewing! is having a slightly eyebleed template in the name of aesthetic okay? how bright can i go? how many bright colors can i use? a max saturation value would be nice but a general guideline is cool too!
If you're aware that the template is "eye-bleeding", then it's probably for the best not to use the template. Even for people who aren't medically susceptible to bright colors, it can be extremely unpleasant to try to read very brightly-coloured templates; especially if their personal skin has a dark background that makes the brightness stand out even more. I'm not exaggerating when I say it can feel like taking a physical blow to the face to suddenly come across an ultra-bright template under those circumstances. We don't want to set a hard number on things like saturation or the number of allowed colours because there are so many variables when creating templates. We do recommend that bright/extremely saturated colours should be used as accents, though, rather than as text or background colours. The larger the area covered by a bright/saturated colour, the stronger the visual impact it will have on the viewer; we just don't want that impact to be painful/cause harm. If you're unsure whether a particular template is too bright, you can run it by a moderator (though not Suriya, please) before using it publicly.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by rule 4, type race rules

If you wish to give away free Shiny/Albino Pokemon to members of your team, you may offer this once in your Type Race thread, and teammates who take you up on your offer must send you a PM instead of posting in the thread.
Does this mean one post overall? for example if I want to give away a shiny i hatched so I post about it then later I hatch another shiny and want to give it away would it be against the rules to post about it again? should I wait until I've finished hatching and make one post at the end offering all of them hope this makes sense, im finding it hard to explain it ^^;;
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page