PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions About Site Rules 2.0

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123··· 78910111213

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
Hello! Is mentions of the game Cult of the Lamb inappropriate? Worried the first word may not be kid freindly. the game itself is pretty clean bur i wanted to get an avatar of a sprite from the game and wanted to be sure i could properly credit it
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,709,080
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,181,561
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,532,624
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I've seen some users whose trainer cards say that they had accounts previously but didn't know their account information. should this be reported?
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

I've seen some users whose trainer cards say that they had accounts previously but didn't know their account information. should this be reported?
Yes please. Players who lose their account information should be contacting the Support Centre for assistance, not making a new account. It's possible that players may be talking about PF1 accounts, but it's been a number of years since PF1 was shuttered, so it's becoming increasingly less likely. We'll need to speak with any such players and see if we can track down their original accounts.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
I have a question to clarify the rules about journals. I recently started considering revamping my journal, which is most easily done by full-on making a new journal. What will the process of that involve? If someone has asked this already, you can send the quote of the answer to it. Edit: i checked the entirety of this thread and the entirety of this forum and I didn’t find anything about this.
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
Cele's AvatarCele
You may briefly (just be reasonable about how long, it shouldn't be like two weeks, etc.) have two Journals at once while you move things into the new one. ^_^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Is naming a bunch of pokemon as "read desc please" and the desc be an ad of your art shop in pokefarm,and then wonder trade all these pokemon out counted as spam or against the rules?
Icon made by me I have Commission slots open check my site for further information https://nexwr37.carrd.co
Score: 1300
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Is naming a bunch of pokemon as "read desc please" and the desc be an ad of your art shop in pokefarm,and then wonder trade all these pokemon out counted as spam or against the rules?
This would be considered active advertisement (the player is reaching out towards other players; other players would have to perform actions (delete nickname and description) in order to not see the advertising) and so would not be allowed.
Nexwr37's AvatarNexwr37
Is posting a drawing of a Umbreon holding a gun while looking insane not allowed?
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Nexwr37

Is posting a drawing of a Umbreon holding a gun while looking insane not allowed?
As long as weapon is not pointed at the viewer that is fine.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I want to double-check just to make sure: my partner is coming to visit me in a couple of weeks and will be staying for a few days. they have an account, and while they're here, I imagine they'll end up checking the site at least once on their tablet I don't really know how IP address things work, but they'd be using their tablet for PFQ and I'd be using my computer, plus neither of us will be using the other's account I really don't want either of us to be banned, so- do we need to put some sort of notice on our profiles that we're in the same location for a bit, or is that not necessary?
literally a bigeye octopus name's daitex and I'm perpetually tired --- avatar drawn by me

Pages: 123··· 78910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page