PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

This isn´t exactly ¨discussion¨

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

spiderwebz's Avatarspiderwebz
but i want to thank you guys for being such a nice community. I´m autistic and I usually get lost in these websites because no one likes to explain, thinking that im just ¨not a real fan¨ but you all helped me so much. i really feel at home here :) thank you to anyone who has posted on my forums n such. ur all really cool, and a refreshing change of pace. i´m going to move into special ed soon, and i´ve been nervous. but all the positive feedback on one of my forums made me smile. you´re all so amazing, and i don´t know how i could ever repay you.
heya. fellow autistic person here. i think a lot of us here are probably on the spectrum somewhere, which has been really nice. one of the most wholesome sites I've chilled on for a while. im glad you feel at home, and I hope special ed goes well! i personally went public/mainstream and regretted it heavily. it led to a lot of internalised ableism im still working on (not external, only internal), and I think special ed would've helped me more in the long run. i hope it goes well for you and im wishing you good luck in the future <3
sans • they/them • chaotic gremlin friend LINKLINKLINKLINK Write a small blurb about yourself here! This template has pretty compact coding, so you can fit quite a bit of text here! It's best if it goes on for about three lines, like this one does! (SIGNATURE WIP)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page