PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✰ dalia's art shop! baits + OCs (CLOSED) ✰

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
oc belongs to lesbeowulf!
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; 11343
credit
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Type: OC Pokemon Ref: Him? Details: Could he be drawn as an anthro with digitigrade legs please? Payment: ZC
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by Rascal

Type: OC Pokemon Ref: Him? Details: Could he be drawn as an anthro with digitigrade legs please? Payment: ZC
sure thing! id charge 1750ZC since the design id a little more complex, is that okay?
Rascal's AvatarRascal

QUOTE originally posted by dalia

sure thing! id charge 1750ZC since the design id a little more complex, is that okay?
Yup! I'll send over the half payment now. ^^
dalia's Avatardalia
art bump!
Alchemi's AvatarAlchemi
Type: OC Pokemon Ref: My pokesona/Avatar Details: I need a full-body version of him for a banner. His tail is the same as his hair, which is designed based on the pride-flag and has little sparkles. Can you pose him lying down? Payment: ZC
Avatar made by Cøbaltøad for my use only.
dalia's Avatardalia

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemi

Type: OC Pokemon Ref: My pokesona/Avatar Details: I need a full-body version of him for a banner. His tail is the same as his hair, which is designed based on the pride-flag and has little sparkles. Can you pose him lying down? Payment: ZC
i'm so sorry, i'm actually going on hiatus and forgot to update this journal as i won't be taking commissions for the time being! likewise, i need a fullbody reference for commissions! apologies for the inconvenience
dalia's Avatardalia
re-opening bump!
my art shop is officially open again!! yay!! here’s a recent bait i made for my quil hunt!
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Type: oc/pokemon Pokemon Ref: Him? Details: You have full artistic freedom when it comes to pose/expression! Payment: ZC
dalia's Avatardalia

Type: oc/pokemon Pokemon Ref: Him? Details: You have full artistic freedom when it comes to pose/expression! Payment: ZC
ahh love this OC!! would be my pleasure ^_^ please send over the deposit and ill get started!

Pages: 123··· 56789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page