PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Taking Requests to Put Together Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

FriendlyFace's AvatarFriendlyFace
Here you can ask me if I can make a breeding pair out of the pokemon I have in my fields. You can request any male or female pokemon matchup (no genderless mons) for me to make a pair of so you can buy. Prices are: Regular: 25gp Exclusive: 50gp Variant: 75gp Guaranteed to be 90-99% Be aware that I may not have the breeding pair available right when you request for it, it may take a bit of time to gather pokemon of different OT’s. If you have a nature preferance it would add an extra 20gp to the original price :) Let me know if you would like to order any!
My Beautiful Collection: Profile Picture also drawn by me :D PWYW S/A/M Animated Baits Here: [Link]
Juzíneo's AvatarJuzíneo
Hello there! Might be a little odd, but could you put together a lonely gastly pair for me, please? 45 GP total, right? Anything over 90% is good to go for me :)
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

Hello there! Might be a little odd, but could you put together a lonely gastly pair for me, please? 45 GP total, right? Anything over 90% is good to go for me :)
Haha sure, i’ll start working on it ^^

QUOTE originally posted by FriendlyFace

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

Haha sure, i’ll start working on it ^^
I’ve got the pair now, so I’ll send the trade :) (It’s 99%)
Bump :)
Hi! Can you possibly put a Lunamore and Minibbit pairs for me? :> That should be 100 GP
My mother language is Russian, but I am also fluent in English. Just a little tip for everyone. Toodles!~

QUOTE originally posted by YutaTheBoredTea

Hi! Can you possibly put a Lunamore and Minibbit pairs for me? :> That should be 100 GP
I’m sorry I can’t create genderless pairs or pairs of the new exclusives because they’re too hard to get my hands on. Do you have any other pair requests?
Aw... Sorry for bothering you, then :(
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Hi! I'm looking for a wishiwashi pair! No matter nature nor berry preference :3 I saw your thread where you look for mega dexrs. Do you still need any dex? In case, could I pay with those? If not, no problem, I'd happily do gps
AlphaTheCat's AvatarAlphaTheCat
Hello! Could you put a Gosold pair for me? Anything over 90% is fine for me. Total 50gp

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page