PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Buying Deltas

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
I apologize for the trade thread link, but I have some Delta Rockruff here. Green platform ones are available. I have them listed for 10 GP, but happy to do 5. I've never sold deltas and just based off the first thread I saw :v
Profile Picture of my Sobble by Me (Cepheus)

QUOTE originally posted by FriendlyFace

I have deltas in my UFT field (Rock), if you wanted to check them out :)
I can offer 6x5 + 10x2 = 50K for all the deltas there, not counting the Shiny Delta Gastly? Thank you ^w^

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

I apologize for the trade thread link, but I have some Delta Rockruff here. Green platform ones are available. I have them listed for 10 GP, but happy to do 5. I've never sold deltas and just based off the first thread I saw :v
Delta pricing is all over the place x) I personally value them at a lower price since they seem to be less wanted and have no real function in the game (aside from sitting there and looking pretty)! Looks like there's 8 puppies left! I'd love to purchase those for 40K? Thank you ^w^
  • 🌺 About Me 🌺
  • 🎉 Links 🎉
  • 💎 Badges 💎
-Previously known as EvilAngel -Avatar made by Eve636 -Emoji lover -Collecting Hasty Specials :D
BADGES
FriendlyFace's AvatarFriendlyFace
Sure! I’ll start sending them now :)
My Beautiful Collection: Profile Picture also drawn by me :D PWYW S/A/M Animated Baits Here: [Link]
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by HeartlessDemon

QUOTE originally posted by Cepheus

Delta pricing is all over the place x) I personally value them at a lower price since they seem to be less wanted and have no real function in the game (aside from sitting there and looking pretty)! Looks like there's 8 puppies left! I'd love to purchase those for 40K? Thank you ^w^
Sounds great! I'll clean out my Trade Center (an eternal mess lol) and start sending the trade and gifts ♡
AlberTTico's AvatarAlberTTico
i have a delta exclusive in my party, do you want it?
ZexionLove's AvatarZexionLove
I was offering to sell them to you
I need to get to level 100 please feed me I have a shop my shop
JewelLlama's AvatarJewelLlama
I have few in my PWYW field
Jewel|She/Her|Quiet Avatar made by me using fusion sprites and recolor
Score: 1105
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I have some deltas in my PWYW field
trade shop ☆ hunts charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature pixel art by me

QUOTE originally posted by AlberTTico

If 10K works, sure ^w^

QUOTE originally posted by ZexionLove

Ah, I just realized the "swaps" part in your original post was referring to the field names x) My apologies!

May I purchase:

-Bug Kangspar (10K -Ice Phastix (10K -Flying Apoc. Pooch (10K -Electric G. Quagsire (10K) -Water Terabbit (10K) -Psychic Selkrub (10K) -20 random non-Magikarp deltas (100K) -10 random non-Galvanic Wooper exclusive deltas (100K) A total of your 36 deltas for 260K?

QUOTE originally posted by JewelLlama

I have few in my PWYW field
May I purchase the Valenoir, Weaville, Grumpig, Nincada, and Xatu for 30K? Thank you <3

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

I have some deltas in my PWYW field
Scorbunny, Spiritomb, Murkrow, Woobat, and Grumpig for 25K? x)
ZexionLove's AvatarZexionLove
Let me know when you are on

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page