PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Return from the Void - Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon
Not a problem, Life/Health should always come before an RP, I just ask for a heads up if it can be provided.
hi! me want in! Character Name: Nalu Age:11 Gender (Physical Gender): Female Appearance: has nice mustard yellow sweater and black leggings and white combat boots. has long braid that reaches to her knees, filled with all 27 flabebe colors, exept Dark Purple Personality: smart, good with her hands, short tempered, inpatient, imaginitive, down right weird Starter Pokémon (Base Form only, no Legendaries, no Pseudo-Legendaries, No Mythicals, be reasonable about it): flabebe (Dark Purple flower) Other: allergic to honey, has anxiety, adhd, and depression.
just an human with pink hair, big eyes, and even bigger dreams Eevee bait made by me. ask me if u wanna use it
Accepted, sorry for the delay, 'things got real for a hot minute'
It's been two weeks, I am within reasonable time to do this Ok, if everyone could quickly send me a recap of what pokémon they have on their characters, that'd be great, I sorta need that info to do something in the root post.
Shade's pokemon! Starter Pokémon: Eevee, Brave nature, Female, nickname Coral, Ability: Adaptability, Spicy food Moves: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip Second Starter: Trapinch, Lax nature, Male, nickname Sandy, Ability: Arena Trap, Sour food Moves: Bite, Sand Attack, Astonish, Laser Focus
Hello! Have a nice day Check out this amazing sprite shop!
Lv. 85 — 1,122 / 23,852
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFighting
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
poke0827's Avatarpoke0827
Her starter, Sonata, a male Ralts with Synchronize, and Vivaci, a female shiny Woobat with Unaware.
Forum ava is art by OneTwo of my Bulbxie! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam
Alright, I've done an edit on the first page, that's about all I can muster for now, Brain.EXE is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.
D6mian's AvatarD6mian

QUOTE originally posted by Ryko Eon

Alright, I've done an edit on the first page, that's about all I can muster for now, Brain.EXE is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.
I understand this completely. I hope all is well. You're doing amazing with this by the way.
I have another RP which is... almost six years old, yes I do question why people have stuck with me for this long over there, but that's there, this is here. It's mostly an old recurring medical thing rearing it's ugly head at me that's causing the old brain to not be able to focus properly, nothing to worry about.
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
For a stater Ruben has a Shinx named Sparky and as his second pokemon he has an Albino Audino XD Just gonna leave this here in case if you need it, look at it later when your readu again XD

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page