PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Return from the Void - Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 1234

D6mian's AvatarD6mian

QUOTE originally posted by Ryko Eon

My bad, been busy recently and have had to deal with some issues, I swear I'll have this up soon!
Take your time we all have patience, just wanna make sure everything goes good with it.
Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon
RP Thread is Up! Ignore the name in the link, I had a minor brain malfunction and didn't immediately catch it.
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
Just one question, is this shack where are characters have to meet at before going out into the parallel world? Just want to know before I post XD I dont want to mess this up XD
My icon was made by Breepi, from ✨Halley and Ribbon's Art Shop!!✨ They are both amazing artists, and thier link is right there, so check them out XD.
Yes, this 'Shack' is where the characters are supposed to meet before going out into the rest of this world, there'll be some explanation to the characters about what they're doing, the potential dangers, so on so forth, it's to get everyone together at the start so theres no potential muddling of how the characters meet.
SueSue's AvatarSueSue
ok, I see, thank you for awnsering! XD
Not a problem, it's info you asked for, and it'll also help the others.
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
I might not be ok for a couple days or might not be as active, I'll try to do my shack introduction later in the day. Going through alot of emotional and mental issues right now.
Completely fair, take your time to recover, health comes before RP.
Ok, for these secondary pokémon, the same rules apply, no Legendaries/Mythicals, no Pseudo-Legendaries, I reccomend using a Randomiser to figure out what the pokémon is, devolve it to the lowest form if it comes out as an Evolved pokémon, in the batch, there is one shiny, and one albino, I'll be running a randomiser for that as well, I'll PM whoever gets the 'special' mon in that regard.
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
What Randomizer do you use? Just so I can use it?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page