PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nectar?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

NegativeZero's AvatarNegativeZero
I've been looking on the wiki and I don't really understand what they mean by "perfectly watered", even the small note dosn't really communicate it clearly. Does it simply mean that the soil can NEVER become dry (or anything other then wet)? As well as that, does Ribombee have to be in a specific place, and is it rare? I've been trying constantly and I haven't been able to get a single one. Is there also any way to tell if the berry bush is perfectly watered or do you have to guess?
Eggy's AvatarEggy
As far as I remember, yes it's rare and the soil can never become dry (I think I've read that damp also hampers the chances). Ribombee doesn't need to be in a specific spot, just your party. I believe a "perfectly watered" plant is one that you always water before the soil becomes damp up until it bears fruit so there's not much guessing, you'd just need to check sometimes and water it while the soil is wet. Think that having multiple Ribombee in the party also makes it more likely to obtain nectar but I don't remember clearly on that front.
Click my party? :) Avatar: Mega Rapidash Q © Pokefarm Q, edited by me with permission
NegativeZero's AvatarNegativeZero
Interesting, thank you!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

As far as I remember, yes it's rare and the soil can never become dry (I think I've read that damp also hampers the chances). Ribombee doesn't need to be in a specific spot, just your party. I believe a "perfectly watered" plant is one that you always water before the soil becomes damp up until it bears fruit so there's not much guessing, you'd just need to check sometimes and water it while the soil is wet. Think that having multiple Ribombee in the party also makes it more likely to obtain nectar but I don't remember clearly on that front.
If I remember right you can have up to 3 Ribombee in your party to help make the chance of obtaining a nectar better. The way I was aware with the perfectly watered is that it just can't become dry but I'm sure if you don't let it become damp it will quite possibly make your chances better as well. I'm not entirely sure if I'm fully correct with both of those higher chances though.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page