PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

EXP Locked Ditto gaining XP?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
just what it says on the tin. i XP locked my ditto at level 50, so i can breed it with multiple pokemon without having to level each one repeatedly to whatever level my ditto is at to avoid the level gap penalty. after roughly two days in the daycare, it's now level 51, nearly level 52. is this a bug or an intentional feature of the daycare? (if it's a bug, i guess this thread can be moved to the bug report forums? but i wanted to check if this was supposed to happen or not before saying it's a bug.) and, if it's an intentional feature, perhaps some note of that could be added to the wiki.
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
bradtsu's Avatarbradtsu
It’s intentional! The daycare gives your pokemon 1 exp every 36 seconds if you don’t have any boosts on, and you can check that on the bottom of he daycare page itself! There is no way to stop the daycare from giving your pokemon exp. The wiki does actually have a section explaining this:

QUOTE originally posted by PFQ Wiki Daycare Page

Pokémon left in the Daycare will gain EXP passively. The base rate at which Pokémon gain EXP is 1 EXP point every 36 seconds. This amount may be increased by purchasing DayCare EXP Boosters. This EXP is added directly to the Pokémon; therefore, Pokémon will gain EXP while in the Daycare even if they are EXP-locked.
Avatar of my OC Tomi Oshiro, drawn by Foyfoy! Check out our S/A/M hunts! Buying all tapu/idol summons for 20zc each, just send trade!
× 21 / 50
× 18 / 50
× 25 / 50
× 40 / 50
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
gotcha, i guess i just looked on the wrong page? ^^; i was looking on the experience page. that's... annoying, i guess i'll just have to level my ditto and all of its breeding partners to level 100, then... thank you!
bradtsu's Avatarbradtsu
You can always mitigate this by not leaving your pokes in your daycare when you’re not actively playing, but even then they’ll get levels eventually ;; You can always doom seed them down to level 1 if you need to but, that’s also a pain. Good luck with your pairs though!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page