PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Post for a gift !

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 111213

AdriPokefarm's AvatarAdriPokefarm
looking to clear some fields and give away stuff ! tell me your preferred pokemon and items worth under 100k cr ! i may not have everything you want but i'll try my best uwu you'll most likely be getting either deltas + items s/a normal pokemon + items legends + items but feel free to lmk what you want ;w; i'll upvote a post whenever the trade is done rules first come first serve ! only post once please , i'll be giving everyone who wants something a chance >u< i LOVE doing this since it makes me feel like i can do something nice or help out at least a bit of this community >w< seeing someone post nicely just makes my day <3 reminder : please stop asking for a shiny charm box. i don't have one , and if i did then i wouldn't give it out for free anyways ;w; just please don't expect extremely expensive stuff , stated already that items given out are under 100k cr / equiv
My trio art shop! Check it out~!!
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I am looking for some nincadas (or Evo) to make a paiir^^ so if you have one left I would gladly take it 😊 Thank you 🌺
she/her ✨ 30 years ✨ germany (server time +2) My shop Dexing, Pokémon, Pairs & Items for sale, Charm rental/swap
bradtsu's Avatarbradtsu
:O I”d love a random s/a if that’s alright! Water and psychic types are my favorite, but I really love surprises so I don’t mind anything ;w; thank you!!
Avatar of my OC Tomi Oshiro, drawn by Foyfoy! Check out our S/A/M hunts! Buying all tapu/idol summons for 20zc each, just send trade!
× 21 / 50
× 18 / 50
× 25 / 50
× 40 / 50
That’s very kind of you! I’ve been looking for any naive yamper/bolthund for a pair (I’d like to hunt melan Yamper for my irl dog). If you have any I would love one! If not then a random s/a or a galvanic wooper would be lovely ^-^ Thank you!
  • Main
  • Credits
Cute Pokemon adopts UFT here! I’m Flare! :3 This is Frida
Typerace: 2516 Avatar by myself of me, Signature by myself!
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
How sweet of you! I hope you don't mind me asking for something ♡ My favorite nature is Quirky and I love just about every Pokemon. My favorite color is green if you want something random to go off of ♡ -- Thank you for the precious green baby! ♡
Profile Picture of my Sobble by Me (Cepheus)
Chardøx's AvatarChardøx
I prefer Serious and Naive Pokemon! So, yeet me over some of your Serious and Naive Pokemon ^^ Edit: Tysm!! The birby is adorable ^^
fairytrainer's Avatarfairytrainer
I hope its okay if I link a specific pokemon? if not thats fine, but i am very interested in this one: https://pokefarm.com/summary/xr9dW and if you have any caimaw or aphreyd line youd be willing to part with? Thanks so much!!! edit: tysm youre a sweet heart 🧡🧡🧡
benny - they/them - 23 impish flabebe collector
Kuromido's AvatarKuromido
Hi! Thanks for doing this giveaway, anything would be lovely :) Edit: Thank you so much!! I love him!
Astau's AvatarAstau
Hello! Thank you for doing this, I'd love to get a random s/a :]
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
This is very kind of you! If possible id love to get a random of anything! Whatever works the best with you ^-^
Link to my shop! and My journal! This amazing art made by Matamoja! Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page