PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Why aren't my Bezemuur breeding?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Fenny's AvatarFenny
I've wanted to start a Bezerell shiny hunt today, but no matter what my Bezemuur won't breed. It says they have a 55% total breeding chance, and I'm up to almost 2000 interactions, but there's still no eggs. Is this a site mechanic, a bug, or just super bad luck?
I don't remember anything. Fenny - all pronouns - Sorry if I seem rude on forums I talk pretty straightforward to people I don't know and as a result occasionally forget to say 'please' or 'thank you' </3
Gilded's AvatarGilded
It's mostly bad luck but you might want to look into getting a better pair if you're planning to hunt something! especially if it's a fakemon like Bezerell since they're considerably harder to breed than a normal pokemon and you'll want all the boosts you can get ^^
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Rebecca Gold; Petripeep belongs to PFQ]
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
What Gilded said is correct! I'd also strongly recommend looking at this guide if you plan on shiny hunting :)
Check out my joint shop!! Icon drawn by me!
Fenny's AvatarFenny
Oh, that's actually very helpful, thank you. I thought it was just a thing of having a slightly lower chance than non-exclusives but I now know that is not the case.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page