PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokefarm Wiki Clarification Assistance

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Knøck Øüt's AvatarKnøck Øüt
Hey there, with the Wiki getting some updates (The Pokemon Image Compendium + img codes for your favorite shinies, albinos, and Melanistics on their respective pages, as well as the egg codes for ease of searching), I figured there should be some clarifications done to the wiki overall, and give it a well deserved facelift. I know personally, a lot of users will direct you to the wiki, and while it's all nice and wonderful, it gets to be a bit messy where things are not as clarified as they should be, guesswork happens, accidental misinformation spreads, and this is where this thread comes into play, to assist in preventing that guesswork. Have you found a page, or some data on the wiki that is not as 'clear or concise' as it should be (ie, finding Delta Point Value for a certain EHP pokemon)? This is the thread for those Questions / Feedback. There is no bad questions, comments, or feedback here if it pertains to the wiki. The wiki needs some fresh eyes on it to be easier to tell someone "It's on the Wiki." and it will be there in clear precision for everyone to easily understand. Comment below if you see something that is not clear on the Wiki and we will do our best to help you as well as others get a better shaped Wiki! 💪
Pompous, Chaotic, Sassy Empress. UwU

Credits

Knock Out PFP- Skywarper | Galarian Ponyta PFP-Paranoirz| PMD Galarian Ponyta - Mochafox| Background - Dragoncake| Gif - Official Transformers (c) Hasbro
Commissioned by Animela

Changelog

09/12 Added lv 34 to the Incineroar page made Legendary_Pokemon/List page redundant, needs to be deleted.

To Do

Get Scour Probabilities added to the scours page if possible Delete Legendary Pokemon/List page
shadowofzeref's Avatarshadowofzeref
(Apologies if there is one and I just missed it) I think a page with approximations of certain scour finds would be helpful. Does that make sense?

QUOTE originally posted by shadowofzeref

(Apologies if there is one and I just missed it) I think a page with approximations of certain scour finds would be helpful. Does that make sense?
This actually does make sense (to me at least) But the catch to this would be, that this would be a large table (doable, but this isn't discouraging in any way) It would be something like 'favored location / disliked / neutral location' with another table with energy ratios, as well as the probability of finding those items, which is never a guarantee at all or a guarantee you will get said items. While there might be a chance to get some info on it, it is not a guarantee, which can and will be updated here in the changelog if possible with proper reasons. If there is the possible chance we do get those probabilities, it will be filled in on the Scours page on the wiki.
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Incineroar (Feral) It says that you need to have Torracat near Bunbori, but not the level needed for it to happen. There is two separate pages for legendaries. Legendary Legendary 2 Is it necessary to have 2? I understand that formes exist, but can't those be in the same page as the regular ones?
ChefGucci's AvatarChefGucci

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

Incineroar (Feral) It says that you need to have Torracat near Bunbori, but not the level needed for it to happen. There is two separate pages for legendaries. Legendary Legendary 2 Is it necessary to have 2? I understand that formes exist, but can't those be in the same page as the regular ones?
I agree the two pages do seem a bit unecessary. I think it could be similar to the way the Exclusive Pokemon page is set up, in that each line, or Legendary/Mythical in this case, has a column for any other formes they may have. Maybe something like this? It could definitely get a bit too cluttered with every single legendary/mythical added in, but I think it could help be less repetitive 🤷
Noah He/Him/They Minun Enthusiast S/A/M Bait Shop
I will take a look and see if it would be plausible (and proper formatting) to get said page set up like the Exclusives page tonight and see if it can be done (most likely have the forme changers under the main legendaries.) As for Incineroar (feral), that should be clarified and added in on the page. Edit: Incineroar (Feral) evo level is on the wiki, on the page it is required for.
britt's Avatarbritt
A user on discord was having difficulty finding out how to change meloetta's forme, and I personally can't find clear details. I can see that you have to give it a music box and then play the notes, but it's unclear where/how the keyboard shows up? if that makes sense
britt • they/them • ponyta enthusiast
buying for 50 buying for 25 buying for 100
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by britt

A user on discord was having difficulty finding out how to change meloetta's forme, and I personally can't find clear details. I can see that you have to give it a music box and then play the notes, but it's unclear where/how the keyboard shows up? if that makes sense
Added a Note on the Legendary Page saying the keyboards shows up after refreshing the page.
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
I’m not sure if this is the right place to post, but it does pertain to the wiki so maybe? It’s just a minor correction. The table listing the Types of Master Badges is incorrect for Class 4 Steel. It’s listed it as “Alexander” but the forge page, as well as hovering over the badge itself on the trainer card, says it’s “Daedalus”

Shop || NO PMs Ask in thread/Labeled Trades only!

As a queer
asexual lesbian
Chinese-American girl, I am NOT privileged enough to feel safe around police. I cannot in good conscience support the oppressive system we have now. It’s not “political,” it’s basic human rights.

#BLM #ProtectAsianLives #StopAsianHate #AllCopsSuck!!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page