PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Deltas H: GP/Swaps

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123456

MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle

QUOTE originally posted by CaitlynMellark

QUOTE originally posted by MizzzTickle

Hello...I have some you may like! =}

Water deltas

< < < and I just evolved the last 2 so you could have the whole line if you want them! =}
Alrighty then... I sell my delta regulars for 15gp/equiv and the exclusives for 25gp/equiv. For the Bunbori...I will let you have him for the exclusive price! @u@ I also have A WHOLE BUNCH MORE of other types of deltas if you would like to peruse them. They are right past my Priority Evos fields so after clicking them =D it leads right to my UFT fields! LOL Thanks a ton for looking and Enjoy duh EyE-Candy!! =}
How much would all of the water ones you listed (minus Magikarp and Gyrados) + poison Girafirig, Fighting Fletchling, Dark Horsea, Dragon Cetacorn, Dragon Kyukori, Electric Mega Vaporeon, & Electric Mega Chandelure? The fields definitely were eye candy ^^
Hello...so according to my calculations plus its your lucky day I will break it down like this... 18 regular 'mon x's 15gp each ='s 270gp [but because you are buying in bulk I will give you these for a BuyOneGetOne price so...] 135 gp 6 exclusives x's 25gp ='s 150gp [again with BOGO price so...] 75gp 3 Megas x's 75gp ='s 225gp [ will make this buy2get1free so...] 150gp so all the 'mon you wanted for a Whoppin' 265gp/equiv!! WHAT A DEAL FOR YOU!!! =D
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************

QUOTE originally posted by MizzzTickle

Hello...so according to my calculations plus its your lucky day I will break it down like this... 18 regular 'mon x's 15gp each ='s 270gp [but because you are buying in bulk I will give you these for a BuyOneGetOne price so...] 135 gp 6 exclusives x's 25gp ='s 150gp [again with BOGO price so...] 75gp 3 Megas x's 75gp ='s 225gp [ will make this buy2get1free so...] 150gp so all the 'mon you wanted for a Whoppin' 265gp/equiv!! WHAT A DEAL FOR YOU!!! =D
That is very sweet of you! ^^ Thank you very much <3 Just feel free to send the trade whenever you want (along with a label cuz I am forgetful of prices a lot) Once again, thank you! <3
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora!
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
Hi, I have these delta Ralts! Are you interested? For 15 gp each!
Purrloin icon is by SilverRabbit, my use only. Link to their art shop is here.
Bufuserk's AvatarBufuserk
I have these deltas for 20GP if any interest you?
Check out my Artwork Shop and PFQ Shop here and here! Buying
Thunder Fang
50ZC,
Plasma Koa
60ZC,
Griseous Orb
70ZC each! TR Points = 11855 Icon is drawn by myself of my own OC.
5 / 1000
133 / 1000
67 / 1000
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
I have an ok amount of deltas in my first field lablled uft if any intrest you?
Link to my shop! and My journal! This amazing art made by Matamoja! Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

QUOTE originally posted by Summerstrider

Hi, I have these delta Ralts! Are you interested? For 15 gp each!
I'd like the Ice Ralts!

QUOTE originally posted by Bufuserk

I have these deltas for 20GP if any interest you?
I'd like the Raikou and Blitzle if possible!

QUOTE originally posted by QueenCocoa

I have an ok amount of deltas in my first field lablled uft if any intrest you?
I am not interested in any of your deltas, sadly ;; I'm sorry

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page