PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Deltas H: GP/Swaps

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123456

I love Deltas, and as such, will be paying currency for any unwanted Deltas! At the moment I have: 597gp Just offer what you think is a fair price for your deltas! All I ask is that you don't offer me any Deltas I already have (As seen by my Delta Species #1-3 fields and my Water Deltas field) UNLESS it is Snom. I will take Snoms. I also have these extra Deltas in case anyone wants any for exchange! Edit: Please tell me how I much I owe you when you send the trade, it is a little overwhelming. Thank you!
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora!
Missmystery's AvatarMissmystery
Hello! I have a field and some extra full of deltas, looking for 20GP / equivalent for the non-variant ones
Credit to mesakaenagi @ DeviantART I think I may need a Paralyze heal because you're so stunning.

QUOTE originally posted by Missmystery

Hello! I have a field and some extra full of deltas, looking for 20GP / equivalent for the non-variant ones
I'd like the fire Noibat, all the Igglybuffs (Guild and non Guild), and the fighting Alolan Vulpix, please! ^^ That should be 240gp but please correct me if I am wrong ^^
Missmystery's AvatarMissmystery

QUOTE originally posted by CaitlynMellark

I'd like the fire Noibat, all the Igglybuffs (Guild and non Guild), and the fighting Alolan Vulpix, please! ^^ That should be 240gp but please correct me if I am wrong ^^
Just realised the 2 non Guild Igglys shouldn't have been in that field >< It'll be 190 GP for the 3 Guild Igglys, Alolan Vulpix and Noibat! If that's okay with you, I'll send them over.
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
My 2.-4. Field are full of deltas for sale. Feel free take a lokk. They are all 20gp^^
she/her ✨ 30 years ✨ germany (server time +2) My shop Dexing, Pokémon, Pairs & Items for sale, Charm rental/swap
Lia Blossom's AvatarLia Blossom
My first field has some deltas

Just realised the 2 non Guild Igglys shouldn't have been in that field >< It'll be 190 GP for the 3 Guild Igglys, Alolan Vulpix and Noibat! If that's okay with you, I'll send them over.
That is fine! Send them whenever you want <3

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

My 2.-4. Field are full of deltas for sale. Feel free take a lokk. They are all 20gp^^
I'd like your Coalossol, poison Terrink, the Biberal, and your Frostmoths if that is alright with you ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Lia Blossom

My first field has some deltas
I'd like your Ice Poochyena and Ice Saiyan Ratata! What would you like for them? ^^
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I have a lot of deltas in my PWYW field
trade shop ☆ hunts charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature pixel art by me
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon

QUOTE originally posted by CaitlynMellark

I'd like your Coalossol, poison Terrink, the Biberal, and your Frostmoths if that is alright with you ^^
All send except the bibarel . I have 3 different (Fire, water, fairy) , which one do you mean?

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

I have a lot of deltas in my PWYW field
I'd like your Quilava and Noismog! Would 40gp for both be good? o:

All send except the bibarel . I have 3 different (Fire, water, fairy) , which one do you mean?
I didn't see the others! o: I'd like the Fire and Water ones ^^

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page