PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"show nature prefrence" for field search

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
(remaking my suggestiong because the OG one got deleted due to inactivity) the title kinda says it, its like the berry prefrence search but for natures (timid, shy, etc) theres quite alot of people who only want specific natures of pokemon and it would be easier if there was a search and move option for those who sell by natures. -------- we could have the option right next to the "flavor pref" button and the buttons could be changed so they say "flavour preferences" and "nature preferences" so they could better fit the field pop up box. EX: you click "berry prefs" it gives you the different berry searches you click "nature prefs" you get the same result. which means, you click berry prefs you only get the berry selections on the bottom of the selection. no other selection. and same the other way around. that means until you press a selection nothing will be at the bottom of the page until doing so. -------- the argument "it will look messy" doesnt make much sense as the QoL kinda does that anyway and its not going to make it any more or less messy. if anyone has anything else to add to this lmk and ill edit it to the post.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
I can't seem to find a "berry preference search" function so I actually don't know what you're talking about or what you're trying to compare to/improve on here. Anyway, the QoL script includes a highlight for specific natures in fields. Sure, it's not the same as the "Select Any", "Select Sour", etc chceckboxes in the mass Move and Release functions, but there are more than 20 natures and if there was one separate box for each one, the menu would be very messy.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

I can't seem to find a "berry preference search" function so I actually don't know what you're talking about or what you're trying to compare to/improve on here. Anyway, the QoL script includes a highlight for specific natures in fields. Sure, it's not the same as the "Select Any", "Select Sour", etc chceckboxes in the mass Move and Release functions, but there are more than 20 natures and if there was one separate box for each one, the menu would be very messy.
its in the "move pokemon" in the 3 lines in bottom right of the fields, top of the list. it wouldnt really be messy or even more messy than it already is, especially if you just click one of the search options. EX: you click "berry prefs" it gives you the different berry searches you click "nature prefs" you get the same result. its kinda simple as is but ill add it to the front post.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

its in the "move pokemon" in the 3 lines in bottom right of the fields, top of the list.
First of all, the "berry prefs" thing isn't a function of the site, it's a function of the QoL script. If you go to your options, turn off the QoL script and look at your fields again, you'll see that it has disappeared. Secondly, on that window you'll notice at the bottom of that dialogue box there are checkboxes that say "Select Any, Select Sour, Select Spicy, Select Dry, Select Sweet, Select Bitter". This is the part that I'm talking about - if more than 20 checkboxes were added to the bottom area, it would be very messy. I suppose you could submit your suggestion to the main thread for the QoL script. The person who works on it now does read everything that happens in the thread and takes note of bugs and suggestions there. But that doesn't mean they will be implemented - I made a suggestion about a month ago and it was rejected.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

First of all, the "berry prefs" thing isn't a function of the site, it's a function of the QoL script. If you go to your options, turn off the QoL script and look at your fields again, you'll see that it has disappeared.
no its kinda not. ive been playing this game since 04/Nov/2016 and it has the 1 button. the more Specific berry pref selection (or flavor selection as its called) yes thats qol. but this no. also i have the Qol turned off for my fields because i genuenly hate it affecting my fields, i only use it for the shelter because thats the only place i see fit for it.

non-QoL selection in fields

Secondly, on that window you'll notice at the bottom of that dialogue box there are checkboxes that say "Select Any, Select Sour, Select Spicy, Select Dry, Select Sweet, Select Bitter". This is the part that I'm talking about - if more than 20 checkboxes were added to the bottom area, it would be very messy.
not trying to sound rude but i dont really need you to tell me how it works, i kinda know how it works and where to look. pls dont assume i do not because it comes across as belittling. if i needed help to understand the QoL id ask the help forums as thats what they are there for. also my suggestion says EX: you click "berry prefs" it gives you the different berry searches you click "nature prefs" you get the same result. which means, you click berry prefs you only get the berry selections on the bottom of the selection. no other selection. and same the other way around. that means until you press a selection nothing will be at the bottom of the page until doing so. i can edit my post to be more specific about that function.

I suppose you could submit your suggestion to the main thread for the QoL script. The person who works on it now does read everything that happens in the thread and takes note of bugs and suggestions there. But that doesn't mean they will be implemented - I made a suggestion about a month ago and it was rejected.
ty for telling me about that thread, that is the thing i did not know about. however i cant delete suggestion threads because only pfq staff can. i know that not all suggestions will get aproved, thats how suggesting things work. anyways ty for your input but id like others to have room to put their input on the suggestion and idea so that way i can have other things to add for both negatives and positive to the feature. ^^
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
late bump
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
bump
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
bump
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
well im back bump
SeshieLover's AvatarSeshieLover
this is a thing now. i use qol and i have nature search. it is very helpful
My type race13978. My trade thread can be found here
× 395 / 500 ---value at 20zc-will buy or swap
Avitar Sprite credit Zorualord14

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page