PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chicken's F2U Templates!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 1234567

nonbinaryfox's Avatarnonbinaryfox
using signature dark textbox n.n
Theo | 22 | they/he
for gendered languages
Button made by MochaFox
13/100
credit
Background from Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (F2U) PFP is Ryuji from Persona 5 (F2U) F2U code by Gumshoe
Hi! Can I use these without permission or.. Can I use one template?
CLICK HER RNRNRN 💖 BFF CLICK HIM ♥ BFF CLICK HER ♥ BFF 🌙Formerly Cathy2361~ opening an art shop soon pfp by me made on kleki.com
Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by Çáthy2361

They are free to use for everyone, you're just not allowed to make changes without the owners permission! Make sure to glance over the rules on the first post, it has all the information you need about that
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"

QUOTE originally posted by Møroha

QUOTE originally posted by Çáthy2361

They are free to use for everyone, you're just not allowed to make changes without the owners permission! Make sure to glance over the rules on the first post, it has all the information you need about that
ye i did read them i just wanted to double-check to ask thanks @Møroha!
Taksony's AvatarTaksony
Thanks for making these available! I'm using one of the about mes and it's great! :D
apatheticdude's Avatarapatheticdude
Are we allowed to change the tab names (the 1, 2, 3...) on the Image About Me Template? I'm so sorry if this was in the post and I overlooked it, and it's completely fine if not!
sig got removed, ill update when i have motivation pfp is jirachi plush
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by z9mbie

Are we allowed to change the tab names (the 1, 2, 3...) on the Image About Me Template? I'm so sorry if this was in the post and I overlooked it, and it's completely fine if not!
You cannot change those without my permission. This is explained in the post but I do admit I word it a bit confusingly...I might look into clarifying that later ^^" "Do not make any other edits without my permission. This includes changing the numbered tab button text, as they not display correctly if more text is added to them." If you are able to change them in a way that does not cause issues, I will allow it, but I will need to see and approve it before you may use it.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Is it ok if I chahge the background and tabs of the Team Aqua About me? Just looking for permission
Naive/Row • He/Him • i liek rowlet Shopgoofy journalrowlet 0 rowlet is life without rowlet i die
BG from Pokemon S/M | Code | Forum Icon
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by YourNaiveFriend

Is it ok if I chahge the background and tabs of the Team Aqua About me? Just looking for permission
I would need to see the edited code before I could approve it. You may make the code edit in private, but please do not use it publicly until I have approved of it. PMing me the edited code (preferrably in [nobbcode] tags) is the preferred method for this as to not clog up this thread with edit requests ^^
Hi! Would I have permission to change the background and gif from the Togekiss About Me? ^^

Shiver
+ Starlight!
| They/She/He
+ Neopronouns, feel free to ask!
August 7th

Hisuian Zorua/Sprigatito enthusiast!
× 7 / 500
💖💖
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @wolfcore Signature Pagedoll & Divider @cometshift
Type Race Score; 676

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page