PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Toxel's journal ⚡

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516171819

Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

sigh. i have probably enough rte toxels to get my wishalloy poison badge but im waiting to evolve my hisuain qwilfish so i get the dex and wf points at the same time but i Still haven't found a barb barrage orb from scouring
YES
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Toxel's AvatarToxel
i got my hisuian qwilfish in wonder trade, evolved it 15 days later, and ended up wondertrading it back to the same user o_O
Toxel's AvatarToxel
water low key toxtricity looks so cool <3
Toxel's AvatarToxel
now that hisuian goodra is here i can Finally say it looks like mega goodra q. i love them both
Toxel's AvatarToxel
[forgets to take the type race thing out of my trainer card for 3 days] im really good at pokefarm
Toxel's AvatarToxel
this week's tournament egg reminds me of the creature on the cover of the goosebumps book about eggs
Toxel's AvatarToxel
babaisy and chamobelle are soo cute i love elegant chamobelle especially But. i dont understand why they are female only its the same issue as with milcery/alcremie (unless the wiki is wrong I don't have the dexes :T)
Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by Toxel

now that hisuian goodra is here i can Finally say it looks like mega goodra q. i love them both
apocalyptic arcanine.....hisuian arcanine...
Toxel's AvatarToxel
sunflowers might be my fav flower but i never cared about sunflora. but i lovee the mega <3
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I finally finished the 500 fossils task!! :D

Pages: 123··· 1213141516171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page