PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW melan baits!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

need to get into the practice of drawing more frequently and also shading darker color palettes, so i'm setting up a temporary PWYW shop here.

examples (all free to use with credit)

some rules:
  • please do not lowball me.
  • please don't request melan baits for complex legendaries (things like the lake trio and mew are okay, though).
  • please don't request pfq exclusives unless there are clear non-sprite refs for them somewhere.
  • please specify if you'd like purple stars (rockruff and sableye examples) or green and dark purple stars (skitty example).
  • if the pokemon has gender differences, please tell me which gender you'd like drawn!

to do

• none yet!
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art problems comic | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
bump!
I'll yeet 250 GP and a Medium Fighting Gem at you to gib me a mlem Mew doodle (green stars please <3)
PFP by yours truly! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
-slides you a stack of zc- 500 if u make a dewott (purple stars)
carinae's Avatarcarinae
500zc for a hatenna with purple stars? :3
xim • any pronouns journaltemplate requestssite skins #blm #lgbtq+ #stopasianhate
Astau's AvatarAstau
40 zc + 200 gp for a elgyem with green stars?
all done! once payment's been sent, i'll DM you guys the unwatermarked versions of your baits!

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

I'll yeet 250 GP and a Medium Fighting Gem at you to gib me a mlem Mew doodle (green stars please <3)

QUOTE originally posted by RenCringe

-slides you a stack of zc- 500 if u make a dewott (purple stars)

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

500zc for a hatenna with purple stars? :3

QUOTE originally posted by Astau

40 zc + 200 gp for a elgyem with green stars?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU KITTY <3
bump!
bump!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page