PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

We need some help with the wiki~please~

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Hi y'all! I'm sure some of you have noticed that the Wiki's List of Specials pages had a bit more information added to it. If you haven't then I'll tell you what it is. It's the IMG codes for the Pokémon! These are the codes that are in the Pokemon's image Url. For example: https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/x/x/x.png the code would be x/x/x. Any who, we have been working hard to bring these codes to the Wiki for easy access. However, we now need y'alls help! We are missing codes for a few of the Pokémon. You can help us if you have these Pokémon and would please post them here in this thread. You may post either the link to the Pokémon or the Pokémon's image itself. If you have the dex of the Pokémon and do not know how to retrieve it please check out this guide on How to Get Images from Your Pokédex. Please remember that the Pokédex shows the Males only. Thank you all for your help and without further ado the list of Pokémon we are missing by Region. Please pay attention to rather or not the Pokémon has a specific gender that is needed.

Kanto

Melan

Slowbro Male Tangrowth

Hoenn

Melan

Female Medicham

Unova

We understand that the Deerling/Sawsbuck are seasonal but this is just in case anyone has the Image codes for them.

Normal

Deerling & Sawsbuck Spring, Autumn, Winter

Shiny

Winter Deerling

Albino

Autumn Deerling & Sawsbuck

Melan

Deerling Spring & Winter Autumn Sawsbuck Eelektrik Beheeyem

Kalos

Flabebe

Melan

Red

Floette

Albino

Light Green Dark Green Dark Aqua

Melan

Light Yellow

Florges

Albino

Dark Red Light Green Dark Blue Dark Aqua

Melan

White Light Yellow

PFQ Exclusives

Melan

Orcalot Dream Maravol

PFQ Variants

We understand that the Seasonal Line are seasonal but this is just in case anyone has the Image codes for them.

Shiny

Seasonal Turtwig Spring and Winter Seasonal Grotle Autumn and Winter Seasonal Torterra Autumn

Albino

Female Snowboarding Pikachu Seasonal Turtwig Spring, Autumn, Winter Seasonal Grotle & Torterra Autumn, Winter

Melan

Super-Saiyan 2 Raticate Female Surfing Pichu Male Snowboarding Pikachu Seasonal Torterra Winter
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Grabbed from my pokedex: melan non-exposed alb male flying pika melan male fluxray
  • [Links]
  • [Credits]
[Sig Art: Akua] [Sig Code: St Jones + yosei-san] [PFP: Rebecca Gold; Petripeep belongs to PFQ]
Thank you Gilded!
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I'm sorry, for some reason my brain just skipped over Galar, I have these as well dexed ^^' shiny albino melan
No worries that happens~ Thank you again
theBurnt's AvatartheBurnt
Here's a female melan Rhyperior: img/pkmn/f/c/e.png
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Albino Grey Floette :3 img/pkmn/u/u/s/8.png
:P Profile done by RomVHS at their wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
Sorry I thought I replied! Thanks to both of you for your help!
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Dark Orange Albino - s/7/8/a Orange Albino - e/e/7/e Orange Albino - w/3/y These should be correct!
Collecting Magma Stones!
69/500
Profile Picture of Maravol from the Christmas Calander event
(Made by GnarleyQuinn)
Thank you~

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page