PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Shop Dappled in Starlight

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 218219220

Cass Star's AvatarCass Star

QUOTE originally posted by Catty1220

hello! Can i trade mine GP and ZC for credits? Or you dont swapping currency?
Hello! I do swap currency at a rate of: 5,000 Credits | 5 GP | 1 ZC Send a trade with however much you want to swap with me!

QUOTE originally posted by Nightlight0092

Sorry for the late response, yes I forgot about that. I'd like 37 Normal Medium Gems please :)
Ok! I'll start sending the gems your way :D
Avatar Credit: Star Point icon by Intelligent Systems, edited by myself Click Sùwúshi, do it now òwó
Deino and Snivy drawn by: ezpups!
Acnaib's AvatarAcnaib
Hello! I have 12x Egg Pass that I want trade for ZC =) And 545K Credits I want trade for GP! Thank you~
Score: 0
(Credits Of The Badge For LycanKai Thank you!) Art Shop: Acnaib's Art Shop - Avatar Art By Me

QUOTE originally posted by Tamaste

Hello! I have 12x Egg Pass that I want trade for ZC =) And 545K Credits I want trade for GP! Thank you~
Is it alright if I only buy 11 of those Egg Passes? I only need 11 right now If so send a trade with them and the currency you want to exchange! :D
Aimi's AvatarAimi
Hello (again :P) May I buy 14 random Boxes for 6zc each, total of 84zc? Thank you!!

QUOTE originally posted by Nightlight0092

Hello (again :P) May I buy 14 random Boxes for 6zc each, total of 84zc? Thank you!!
Hey there :D Sure I'll send them your way!
moonhalos's Avatarmoonhalos
hi! can i trade my 181 gp for 181k credits?
🌙 ☄️ Moon • They/She • Avatar by me! 🐍🐉 LF Griseous Orbs!
9/500

QUOTE originally posted by Sofia007

hi! can i trade my 181 gp for 181k credits?
Hello! Sure I'll send you a trade :)
Hey Cass Star! I have an eclispe Flute I would like to sell you? How much would you sell it for in all currencies?
avatar by me| f2u https://pokefarm.com/upload/Platinum_Angel/SHARKIE_ANIMATIONS.png (old icon) NEW ICON: From Advent Calendar 2019

QUOTE originally posted by Platinum Angel

Hey Cass Star! I have an eclispe Flute I would like to sell you? How much would you sell it for in all currencies?
Hello! I would buy your Eclipse Flute for 750k Credits or 750 GP or 150 ZC If that's alright with you send over a trade and let me know which currency you want me to pay in! :)
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme
I've got a black prism if you're still looking ^^

Pages: 12345··· 218219220

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page