PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Stockers

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 151617

Preferred Name: Amethyst would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? I have an absol pair and a Galarian ponyta pair! What is your favourite pokemon Gengar c:
honeydogz's Avatarhoneydogz
Preferred Name: honey!! would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes!! im currently breeding chikoritas i see theyre on the list rn :) absolutely struggling thru this hunt ;__; would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?yes!! Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? i have a few and im working on more!! What is your favourite pokemon quagsire mareep or goomy :D i always try to keep a breeding pair active and can choose one out of the needed types any time im not on a hunt!!!
honey ☆ 22 ☆ she/they journalarceus wonders clan gentle nature collector icon by me!
credit
Kristoph's AvatarKristoph
Preferred Name: Kristoph would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? Yeah, sounds like fun would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? Yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? Some, but only a few, I'd still need to organize some of my fields What is your favourite pokemon Houndoom and Scolipede
suprmiaa's Avatarsuprmiaa
Preferred Name: mia :) would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yepyep! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? id love to be kept up to date Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? i am in the process of making some What is your favourite pokemon i go through favorites a million times a month, current favorite is noibat :)
owlito's Avatarowlito
Preferred Name: owlito, owli for short :) would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes, absolutly! would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? yeah! What is your favourite pokemon: snivy!
avatar by my friend nanabeingsoft for my use only сheck my UFT fields for some special sparkly mons ;)
catlover95's Avatarcatlover95
Preferred Name: JJ would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs?yes would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter?yes Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? a few What is your favourite pokemon pumpkaboo and umbreon
Flower Pokemon lover I want them all Avatar by bluetoxic
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I believe I have updated the members list with everyone, as always please poke me if I missed you i've also updated the shelter audit~ somewhere along the way my reminders got lost but I have set them back up again so hopefully I don't forget!
499 Ice Fangs
106 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Summerstrider's AvatarSummerstrider
There's been a lot of Gible eggs in the shelter, is this because of the new varient?
Summer | She/Her Coding & Avatar
AymiKitsune's AvatarAymiKitsune
Yes, some people start to hunt Gibolu and that made extra Gible eggs released to Shelter. That will rake some time for now I guess.
Hazel0416's AvatarHazel0416
Preferred Name: Hazel Would you like to help stock the shelter with a variety of eggs? yes Would you like to keep up to date with what eggs are needed in the shelter? no Have you got some breeding pairs you can use to help? no unfortunately What is your favourite pokemon? Eevees definitely, but rockruff, fennekin, vulpix, dratini and amaura are are all tied in second Edit:I dont have breeding pairs anymore

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page