PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Dexing Directory

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

Sable's AvatarSable
Thank you hun! I will be updating the sheet with your pokemon shortly. Sorry, real life is very hectic atm.
🌟 Sable's Swap 'n' Shop 🌟 ⭐ Shiny Live Dex ⭐ ✨ Special Dexing Directory ✨ My Melans | | | | | | | Avatar made by me. .

QUOTE originally posted by Sable

Apologies for the wait, it has been updated! Unfortunately excell will not let me link more than one person per pokemon, so I'll be looking in to how to expand upon this on the sheet. For now, if there are doubles, I'll be putting the first person down.
Excel/Google sheets help: You can either add another row below, or use the column to the right for multiple entries =) Add me to the directory please! Username: Alchemist's Fire Which pokemon are you dex-trading?: I have way too many to list, please see the following links: my Shiny collection my Albino collection my Melan collection Where would you like the transaction?: my shop, please
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
Add me to the directory please! Username: InsaneMandii Which pokemon are you dex-trading?: I have Shiny Seviper, Albino Seviper, Shiny Mega Seviper, Albino Mega Seviper, and a shiny Groudon with the orb to make a primal forme as well c: Where would you like the transaction?: PMs are just fine! If I did this wrong please let me know!
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
Sable's AvatarSable
Apologies, life has been hectic for me. I will be updating this again this weekend! Thank you all for submitting your info!
lordvanitas's Avatarlordvanitas
Add me to the directory please! Username: lordvanitas Which pokemon are you dex-trading?:

long list

shiny decidueye albino decidueye shiny delphox albino delphox albino litwick shiny litwick shiny fraxure shiny ralts shiny kirlia shiny mega gardevoir albino mega gardevoir shiny mega gallade shiny mega q chandelure shiny mega medicham albino mega q froslass albino mega q espeon shiny lycanroc (day) shiny lycanroc (night) shiny lycanroc (dusk) shiny rockruff shiny nidoking shiny venonat shiny pawniard shiny bisharp shiny rotom + all forms (i can lend out the sparkplugs)
Where would you like the transaction?: pms
Score: 0
icon is from my manga vanitas no carte
Sable's AvatarSable

This directory is being redone! Bear with me while I figure it out, and I'm so sorry for the disservice I've done!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page