PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️The Nimbus Narrative ☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
The Nimbus Narrative Hello! I'm Sorrel, but you can call me Raila or Roxie per my PFQ username. I'm a college student studying animation, I use any prounouns
feel free to mix them up, even!
. Also I probably enjoy clouds a bit too much. :P I've been playing Pokefarm all the way back since PF1 (Summer 2012) and I came over to PFQ early in 2014 once I found out it was a thing! My favorite Pokemon is Ninetales, my favorite nature is timid, and my favorite type is ice. I also really enjoy coming up with little stories about my favorite Pokemon here and giving them personalities! You can find more details on my post about Cloud Lore. My current active goal is Nincada hunt for Type Race and funds. My current passive goal is getting 10 fields of each flavor for my main hoard
Vulpix, Fennekin, Growlithe, and all their formes and evolutions
. ^^^^ Added extra lines for tooltip visibility :) ^^^^
  • ☁️ Showcase ☁️
  • ☁️ Hunting ☁️
  • ☁️ Links ☁️
  • ☁️ Credit ☁️
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +292,081
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalIce
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkNormal
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Cracked Teapot

Cracked Teapot

Evolution Item

A peculiar teapot that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It may be cracked, but tea poured from it is delicious.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkNormal
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkNormal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Melan Bandicoon Hunt
Bandicoon
32s/1724h
PfP is an official PFQ advent calendar 2021 pic <3 Background designed by FreePik.
Table of Contents If an entry lacks a link, the post that the link is supposed to lead to is not yet finished.

The Cloud Lore Almost all of the Pokemon listed here have a custom description that details their role and special fun facts that cause them to be noted as significant members of The Cloud! Note: Outside of Primary Farm Leadership, "Significant Pokemon" are not to be confused with my absolute favorites on my farm! There is a lot of overlap, but my absolute favorites on the farm are in a field labeled "Favorites", and most Pokemon in my "Leaders of the Hoard" field are also my favorites, if only because I adore Ninetales and the Fennekin line

Primary Farm Leadership

Significant Regular Pokemon

Significant Special Pokemon

Contest Stars

Ships

Because who doesn't love ships! This section will often have things added to it, because in my brain there is just a vast amount of ships between all Pokemon I have or plan to have in game. Seriously, this is all stuff that has been in my brain for years and it's all just waiting for me to add it to my farm! In addition to that, I am regularly coming up with new relationship dynamics and ideas. It's just one of the things I find so fun about Pokemon! But without further ado...

here they are!

• PFQ Cloud Ships
  • In-game Based Cloud Ships
These Ships are between Pokemon that I originally got and have on Pokefarm!

These ships are between Pokemon that I originally had/plan to get in my versions of actual Pokemon games that I got on PFQ as a tribute :] As these Pokemon are still a part of The Cloud, they are still relevant to our Cloud Lore!

Current Goal Progress Beginning Zigzagoon Hunt for Gems and Forge. And also because I like Galarian Ziggy :] Starting on consecutive V-Wave normal days.
32s/1724h

S/A/M Baits

hehe three of them :]

Girafarig Data (on hold)

Current Goal: Melan Girafarig Hunt This hunt was started during Type Race August 2021, my proper type race on team Shattered Psyche! I decided to hunt Girafarig, but because I was without hypermode I only hatched a singular special: an albino. But I was over a 300 chain already! So I decided to put it on hold and complete my Pokedex. Now that my dex has been completed, I am back on the Girafarig grind!

Melan Bait

Credit is included within the image below, click it to go to the Free to Use melan bait thread!
Girafarig
32s/21a/0m/1724h
Planned Melan Hunts See Also: Road to Wishalloy Hunt List and E/V Albino Wishlist
Girafarig (Started during Type Race Aug 2021, Will Continue ASAP upon Arceus Rank)
Bandicoon
Ardik
Skyrie, Double Flying Delta Special Wanted
Zacian (so I can pray that Sally loves me)
(for tooltip visibility)
Previous Hunts The Archive Hunts listed here are ones that I did years before remaking this journal. Likewise, I lack any information from these hunts other than what is in my memory. This pretty much means that all I know is roughly the time period the hunt happened and if any albinos were hatched or not.
Nov/Dec 2014
April 2015
June 2015
December 2016
Dec 2016/Jan 2017
Jan/Feb 2017
The Prior Hunt Database Hunts listed after this will have information about how many of each special were obtained during the hunt!
Sept 2021 TR Hunt. At least 17 shinies, estimated 15 Albinos
October 2021 TR Mini-Hunt. 3s/5a/453h
-for tooltip visibility-
Dexing Inventory and Special Showcase Dexing Inventory Below are all of the shinies, albinos, and melanistics that I have available for dex trading! Dex trading is currently unavailable until I get around to making a trade shop. Do not PM me about dex trading, and especially do not try and post in this journal
I'm not sure if the website even allows people other than the journal owner to post here anyway
as that is against the rules. Tabs are organized by region in PFQ dex, and very, very loosely based on dex order within tabbed sections. As an fun little added note... if you see any Pokemon here without a nickname, you are free to PM me nickname suggestions! :D If a Pokemon has a nickname, I will not take suggestions for changing nicknames. I usually grow attached to the nicknames I give :'3
  • Shinies (88)
  • Albinos (53)
  • Melans (1)

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Variant/Exclusive/Mega Q

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Galar

Variant/Exclusive/Mega Q

Further Specials Showcase Here is where I will show off any duplicate specials I have, or any account locked specials I have such as those from tournaments or PF1. They are not listed in the dexing inventory because there is another of the exact special, or of course, because I cannot trade them at all.

Duplicate Specials

Account Locked Specials

so close to Arceus rank :D literally 8 eggdexes away but it might take a few weeks for that bc of tourney stuff. idk maybe i could just buy my... 10? peridot tokens? if i know how to do math that should take care of the eggdexes for Flrurawr, Parapod, Tenrekki, and Caprikid at the start of next season. then it'll just be a quest to unlock the new exclusives
ngl scour tourney is probably good for me at least, for the start of the season because i'm an insomniac anyway because with college starting next week it's good to have a tournament objective that i only have to check on once every hour. obviously the competition will be far steeper this time around than it was last tourney with that objective but i think i can do it, i ended up in like the top 20 last time, so i think i can def make it in the top 100 this time around.
i have severely underestimated the competition for a new egg. i think i can still make the leaderboard with Uzumi day starting in 20 minutes and me being awake until the tourney ends but it'll be rough LOL i'm like. just under the leaderboard :sobs:

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page