PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Rules

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Cele's AvatarCele

Type Race Rules

Unless otherwise stated below, all site and forum rules apply, particularly rules regarding posting multiple times in a row, SPAM, and asking for free things from players who are not offering.

1. Posting

You may only post in your assigned Team thread. Posting in Type Race threads belong to other Teams is not allowed for any purpose. Because Type Race Team threads have many subscribers, to avoid spamming your teammates with notifications, the following are strong recommendations:
  • Use the thumbs-up button to congratulate teammates instead of responding to posts, or consolidate responses to multiple players within the same post.
  • Consolidate any new Shiny/Albino Pokémon you hatch into daily posts. Individual posts for Melanistic hatches and first Shiny/Albino hatches are entirely understandable, but posting every single Shiny/Albino you hatch as its own post can quickly become irritating for your teammates.

2. Buying/Selling

Buying/Selling (for profit) is not allowed for any purpose. This includes advertising Trade or Trade Shop threads.

3. Loans & Giveaways

Do not offer the same giveaway in more than one post. Players accepting a loan or giveaway must respond to the offer through PMs. It is highly recommended that a player who wishes to loan or give away during a Type Race make a single post in their Type Race thread to list what they are loaning or giving away (an example post is shown below these rules). It will be easier for you to keep a single post updated with what is or isn't available, and easier for your Type Race leader to link to your loan/giveaway post in the first post. Loans
  • In your Team thread, you may loan (for free) the following to teammates:
    • Breeding Pairs
    • Shelter Passes
    • Supplier Passes
    • Red Gigaremos
Giveaways:
  • In your Team thread, you may give away the following to teammates:
    • Pokémon
    • Daycare Passes (DCP)
    • Lucky Eggs/Super Lucky Eggs
    • Summon Items (that match your Team's Type)

4. Team Raffles

Type Race Team raffles may not be hosted in the Type Race thread. The raffle host must submit a Contest Application. Donations may not be accepted by the raffle host until after the raffle has been approved by a Moderator. The raffle host and Type Race Leader may each post an advertisement for a Team raffle in their Team thread once every 24 hours.

5. Good Sportspersonship

Players cannot offer any form of reward or incentive in exchange for either Team Leader votes prior to the Type Race, or better Team Leader ratings at the end of the Type Race. Players may click any Team they like, but Type Race Teams are not allowed to form "alliances" with other Teams.

Recommended Loan/Giveaway Post Template

To collect any of the below, send me a PM. I am loaning out: - [Breeding Pair/Item] (%/#) (Status) - [Breeding Pair/Item] (%/#) (Status) - [Breeding Pair/Item] (%/#) (Status) I am giving away: - [Pokémon/Item] (#) - [Pokémon/Item] (#) - [Pokémon/Item] (#)

Filled-Out Example

To collect any of the below, send me a PM. I am loaning out: - Poochyena Pair (99%) (Available) - Zorua Pair (98%) (Loaned to Suriya) - Supplier Pass X (2) (Available) I am giving away: - Regular Nickit (See "Free" field) - Shiny Nickit (link) - DCP (10)

BBCode

To collect any of the below, [b]send me a PM[/b]. I am [b]loaning out[/b]: - [Breeding Pair/Item] (%/#) (Status) - [Breeding Pair/Item] (%/#) (Status) - [Breeding Pair/Item] (%/#) (Status) I am [b]giving away[/b]: - [Pokémon/Item] (#) - [Pokémon/Item] (#) - [Pokémon/Item] (#)
If your Type Race Leader goes inactive (minimum of 48 hours without activity), contact the Support Centre for assistance.

★ Important Note for Type Race Leaders

By submitting an application to be the Type Race Leader for your team, you are making an unspoken agreement with the Moderator Team that you will report any posts in the thread that break the rules. Do not address any broken rules with players yourself — that is mini-modding. Reporting ensures players are given all of the correct and relevant information by the assisting Moderator. It is understandable that the Type Race Leader may not be able to read every post, especially during times of heavy activity, if you are found to be actively participating in your team thread while rulebreaking is taking place without having reported it, or that you have mini-modded, your Leader rewards and your ability to host future Type Race threads may be negatively impacted.
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page