PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[dex=] Pokédex completion BBCodes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234··· 789

angelatos's Avatarangelatos
I support this! I could've really used this when I was grinding to fill up my egg/pokedex, and honestly it would be useful now to keep track of things as I'm working on my special dexes. I really hope this gets approved and implemented^^

after all, decay is a form of love

moth | they/them
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Bump
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Bump
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Honestly, I'd love to see something like get added. It'd make part of my about a lot easier! I think I'm personally more partial to using [inventory=] than making a new tag but, at the end of the day, I'd be happy with anything as long as it still works with the [math] and [progress] tags ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Bump
Oooh, I definitely support this!! Either "dex" or adding an eggdex/pokedex/shinydex/albinodex/melandex option to the inventory code would be awesome! I'd love if I could do things like inventory=melandex/kanto etc as well! (I'm giddy thinking about the progress bars, haha) Would be super-nice if this could be expanded to include exclusives, variants, and PFQ megas as well!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Gonna keep bumping until this becomes a thing
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Full support: It'd be extremely usefull to have and make it much easier to keep track of things all in once place, such as in a journal where many people are already keeping track of things. That way you aren't having to jump from one page to another to check on it. It'd also make showing accurate dex progress much less time consuming in general. I'd like to see variations like the ones others before have brought up.
code
Code @Colorful This is a free to use code! Find the code here
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
Bump
Kristoph's AvatarKristoph
Although I don't really understand how BBCodes work, I also support the idea. More flexibility allows to create more creative profiles and to share with eachother how our goals are progressing. I've seen a bunch of people putting things like "I got 609/621 eggs for the eggdex" and stuff like that, and I'm pretty sure it's kind of annoying for them to manually update the number when there could be a display for it the same way there is for items in your inventory. TLDR: I support

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page