PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sporko's Scribbles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
sally i need 2 more albinos please why are you so mean t0 me In another happier note; hubs ordered new tablet for me to draw on. Very fun.
gods my mood is low i thought my albino luck was bad before the rate drop but uhh yeah apparently its much worse than i expected so yay or something 797 eggs, only one albino and however many shinies i have thrown into the dp blender to spite sally into giving me points for zcrystals that have no luck for me. but hey im living off of spite at this point

Sparky's Birthday Hunt

For my 26th Birthday(16th April, 2023) I am planning to hunt Giratina; as it is my favourite legendary and has a special place in the law of Both of my Pokesonas. I will be collecting hopefully 2000 G.Orbs for this; maybe stock up on some SLE's and hopefully by then I will have Wishalloy in Ghost and Dragon. Toebeans crossed, I will have my Melan friend.
HELLO LURKERS I LOVE YOU. Please look at my new clan (Sort of), this is the Prehistoric Clan. if u like dinosaurs and fossils and stuff plz look?
CELE AND I FINALLY DID IT We finished the Skyrim-Pokemon Hunt list. Help.
Okay, I've gone through everything and updated my Journal. For my Megastones needed currently I need: Gengarite Gardevoirite Alakazamite x2
Sometimes i look into the night sky and wonder... are they proud of me? Do the stars agree with what has happened to the star dust that formed together to create... Me? Do they long for more achievement, more accomplishment? Are they proud of what I've been through? The hardships i have managed to endure? I dont think myself as a great person, I'm kind and caring for the most part but I'm no inventor or maker of anything special. Im not changing the world with amazing technology or any lifesaving science. I'm just a gentle collection of stardust, looking back to the stars from which I had fallen from. Hoping. Praying. That I'm enough for them.
Man... I just- I just need to vent I think. I need to get my words out there so theyre not just... stuck in my brain. Hopefully it wont be too heavy... hopefully. Im also on mobile so please dont judge for grammar/spelling mistakes because Im too exhausted to really care right now. Im just so... drained. Im tired and sleep barely does anything to me. I wake up, do my stuff in the mornings and leave for work in the mid afternoon and then not get home until almost midnight. Then that happens 4 times a week. Sure im only part time, and I have a job so I shouldnt really be complaining but... Im not built for this job. Taking this job is a mistake. Im not capable of it and my boss knows. Hes pushing me to be better but... i cant do it. And i cant just leave because i need to pay rent and bills and then christmas stuff too. Im just so existentially tired, happiness is... foreign to me for the most part at the moment. Life is throwing me these hard challenges, yes im strong but im not strong enough for things like this. Im just 1 guy, fighting off more than I... can deal with really. Stress, depression, anxiety, ptsd, self esteem problems, gender dysphoria... a lot of things. What did I ever do to deserve this? Did I do something wrong in the past life? Did i do something wrong in this life? I just... I want to be happy, i feel like I should have the ability to be happy for more than hours at a time... right?
waddles over with SHINY NEW WISHALLOY GHOST BADGE
SLAMS PAWS DOWN WISHALLOY DRAGON

Pages: 123··· 678910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page