PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 626364

ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

@VelpeculaTheFox Hi again! I could definitely attempt the custom fusion if you’d like! Though I might be looking at around maybe 500-700 ZC due to complexity if that sounds good with you! :D If you’re alright with that, I’ll be sending a rough sketch soon to see if it fits your liking! Thank you very much! ^^
If you don’t mind a mix of gp and cr that is fine with me ^^
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my OC Tsukiko for my made by Lilypadlife for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: heartstrings Details: mai Payment: does 1KGP work? Notes: most her drawings have some important details missing for some reason i js realised... on her right ear is meant to be a bandage or a plaster (preferably plaster, if plaster then light colours). shes also meant to wear a bracelet on either her left or right that consists of mostly white and violet charms. thanks^^
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
@heartstrings Hiya! Her design is really cute, I’d love to try! I might send a rough sketch through PMs soon just in case to see if it fits your liking, thank you ! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Here’s a bump to the shop! I also made a new adopt shop with my friend sherrie here, where I will be selling humanoid adopts once in a while as practice! Like this one :) Anatomy is still a work-in-progress, but l get to it eventually!

Azumarill Gijinka (UFO)

I have also finally finished my exams, so yay for that! Thank you so much for the understanding! :D
letterduo's Avatarletterduo
Draw me a character, Yasmine! User: syiencecore Details: lineless drawing of celeste Payment:600 zc Notes:lmk if anything of the design is confusing i need to draw her again lel
phantom | he/they | est! check out my boy!:
Lv. 99 — 25,753 / 29,701
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
My icon is made by Silver Raven!!
@syiencecore Ahh a pretty design!! I’d be happy to draw her! I’ll add you to the list now, thank you! :oc
Here’s another bump to the shop, with a finished commission for @syiencecore! Still pending for approval but such a pretty design :D
Bump! :D
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
Spin the Gachapon, Yasmine! User: Phyrefly Payment:100 gp super cute little guys!!! <3
@PhyreFly Hello and welcome to the shop! :D According to conversions of 1 ZC ; 5 GP, it would be around 500 GP for a spin on the Gachapon (with a discount)! If this is okay with you, I’ll start on it! If you’d like to haggle on pricing, I’d be willing though! Thank you very much c:

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page