PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivian’s Art Centre [semi-open]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 272829

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
  • Main
  • Advertise
  • Adoption Center
to moderators: I’m sorry if this template breaks any rules of editing this template/breaking legibility rules. Please let me know if it does, thank you so much! — The shop is Semi-Open Due to school reopening for me, might take longer to complete requests! Should be done within a week or two though! (owo)/ (my OCs Vivian and Charr <3) Welcome! Please, take a look around and see if anything catches your interest! I hope you have a great day! :) Examples can be seen in the second and third posts! Please scroll or click the below links to find them!

Rules of the Shop

Please follow these rules when in my shop. I won’t take much exceptions.. sorry that it’s a lot of writing, but I don’t really want excuses of not following my rules-
Please credit me for any artwork you purchase. You can credit my PFQ profile or my Toyhou.se! Do not steal any of my artwork without permission or if you didn’t buy it. Do not buy my art/adopts just to resell. If you do resell for a higher price than bought (unless supplied with other art), I might not provide you any service again… Pay designated amount within up to 48-72 hours of finished commission. If it is an adopt or Gachapon, then I will put it up for others to adopt if payment is not sent, or I will not allow you to order again from me. Preferably have payment on-hand when ordering, as I don’t really want any excuses of “not having enough.” Subscribe to the thread so that you are notified of updates on your commission. I won’t take time to track you down. I will not do all requests. I have a right to decline requests if I feel like it isn’t worth my time/etc. For Gachapon adopts, the higher the offer, the more effort I put into the adopt! Hope that makes sense, please do not lowball me.. I may change prices again if needed ^^ Conversions: 5K ; 5 ; 1 Accepted Items / Payment: (Blue Soul Dews, Currency, and art trades are preferred payments.) Any special deltas (shiny/albino deltas), special Legendaries (shiny/albino) or melanistics (probably not though xD)! Worth around how much you sell them for (and how much I’m interested in them) c: Art trades! Please PM examples or provide your work in a PM! Most highly needed other than currency, please take a look at this thread for details! Blue Soul Dews (worth 25 ZC) GS Balls (worth 20 ZC) Box Box (worth 110 ZC) Shiny Charm (worth 150 ZC) Ubercharm (worth 200 ZC) Any Z-Crystals (worth 100 ZC) 28D HM Voucher (worth 600 ZC) Any Flawless Gems (worth 20 ZC each) Any Large Gems (worth 20 ZC each) Any Medium Gems (worth 2 ZC each)
Please go check out me and my siblings’ joint art shop here! They would really appreciate the support :3 Boba Tea Art Shop
Adoption Center Here are the adoptions that we’d like to rehome. Sometimes they get a bit wild, so be a bit careful around here- Prices may vary depending on the adopt! Just saying..

Current Adopts

None at the moment! Please check back later!

Past Adopts

Adopted by ShadowWolfy

Luvern (Lugia x Noivern)

Adopted by Mewmoonmew

Sandy Eevee

Adopted by lesbeowulf

Zorbasaur (Zorua x Bulbasaur)

Adopted by Zela

Glaceon x Milotic Fusion

Adopted by Zela

Beautifly x Hattrem

Adopted by Zela

Flareon x Shiny Breloom

Adopted by Cledanio

Jangmo-o x Sligoo

Adopted by InHystericz

Frosmoth x Flygon

Adopted by WindonPFQ

Primarina x Dragonair

Form

Vivi, I’d like to adopt! User: (your username) Adopt: (please specify the adopt you are purchasing) Payment: (what will you give in exchange for the adopt)

Nobbcode

[b]Vivi, I’d like to adopt![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Adopt:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
F2U code by Gumshoe Background edited by Gumshoe
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOP Best little buddies sticking together :) —- Avatar by iN of my OC Sparkiiv! <3
× 149 / 500
  • Main Info
  • Examples
to moderators: I’m sorry if this template breaks any rules of editing this template/breaking legibility rules. Please let me know if it does, thank you so much <3 — Welcome to the Gachapon ! —
by Sandslash666 on PFQ!
Here, we keep the amazing Gachapon, you might spin a really cool creature or character! Why don’t you try out your luck?
The Gachapon will give you more detailed commissions the more you insert (pay)! It all depends on luck and what I’m feeling up to doing :) MINIMUM of 100 ZC/equivalence for a design

Form

Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: (your username) Payment: (what are you willing to give in exchange?)

Nobbcode

[b]Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
I put my watermark because I know someone will steal them. Please be honest, and don’t take my art as yours. Please let me know if there is a specific style that you would like, either new or old. Default will be the new style as I find it more easier to maneuver! New Styles Inking - a new style I got with a new app for commissions! Looks very clean and I most likely will use it more. Lineless - a newly perfected style that I use for higher offers! Polished and minimal shading, but looks really nice! Old Styles Bold - for lower offers (takes less time to color in and lay out) Sketch - for higher offers (takes more time to color in all spots but looks better in my opinion)

New Styles

Inking Examples

Lineless Examples

Old Styles

Bold (Pen) Examples

Sketch (Pencil) Examples

• Main Info
  • Examples
to moderators: I’m sorry if this template breaks any rules of editing this template/breaking legibility rules. Please let me know if it does, thank you so much <3 — Welcome to the Customs/OC side ! — And here, you can even ask to have custom characters delivered to you! Or ask if we can draw your own characters if you’d like!
Made by bunnycore!
Pricing mainly depends on how complex a character is. The more you pay, the more details I’ll put into your commission :D MINIMUM of 100 ZC/equivalence for OCs MINIMUM of 150 ZC/equivalence for customs

FORM

Vivi, draw me a character! User: (your username) Details: (what would you like me to draw? Please either describe or link any images here) Payment: (what will you give in exchange for the art) Notes: (anything else I should know?)

Nobbcode

[b]Vivi, draw me a character![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]
I put my watermark because I know someone will steal them. Please be honest, and don’t take my art as yours. Please let me know if there is a specific style that you would like, either new or old. Default will be the new style as I find it more easier to maneuver! New Styles Inking - a new style I got with a new app for commissions! Looks very clean and I most likely will use it more. Lineless - a newly perfected style that I use for higher offers! Polished and minimal shading, but looks really nice! Old Styles Bold - for lower offers (takes less time to color in and lay out) Sketch - for higher offers (takes more time to color in all spots but looks better in my opinion)

New Styles

Inking Examples

Lineless Examples

Old Styles

Bold (Pen) Examples

Sketch (Pencil) Examples

sleek07's Avatarsleek07
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: sleek07 Payment: 200 gp
  • Credits
  • Progress
  • Shops
× 2 / 500
For Tapu Koko hunt
Banner made by angelatos.
@sleek07 You spun the gachapon, and a pastel pink pon rolls out onto the tray. You open it to find… a Sylvafarig! It looks cautiously at you, hoping to be taken home!

Sylvafarig

Please send the payment and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
kon's Avatarkon
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: tens Payment: 350 GP?(can raise!)
ashtx's Avatarashtx
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: ashtx Payment: 3 megastones + 300k cr?
Apologies for taking a while on these ones, I had some classes to do before I could get started ^^” Also those amounts are perfectly fine with me! Thank you for the generous amounts all ! :D
@tens You spin the Gachapon, and a sunset-colored pon rolls out and lands near your feet. It releases… a Beomy! (Bewear x Goomy)

Beomy

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
@ashtx You spin the Gachapon, and out comes a green pon decorated with some sort of flowering blossoms. You pick it up and release the creature inside… It’s a Marracat! (Maractus x Torracat)

Marracat

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
sleek07's Avatarsleek07
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: sleek07 Payment: 2 large gems and a megastone
@sleek07 You spin the Gachapon, and land a purple-tinted pon. It feels a bit damp and cold to the touch, and you release the creature hidden inside… a Drifkarp! (Drifloon x Magikarp)

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked version will be sent via PMs!

Pages: 123··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page