PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vivian’s Art Centre (SEMI-OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 91011

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Vivi’s Art Centre
Status: Semi-Open Welcome to my little art shop! I do indeed hope you can find what you are looking for. I can show you around if you’d like! Updates will be slow as of [8/18/21], due to reopening of school.

Rules

Please follow these rules when in my shop. I won’t take much exceptions..
Do not steal any of my artwork without permission or if you didn’t buy it. (Don’t steal Vivian or my examples..) Do not buy my art just to immediately resell. Please credit me for any artwork you purchase. You can credit my PFQ profile or my Toyhou.se Pay designated amount within 48 hours of finished commission. If it is an adopt or Gachapon, then I will put it up for others to adopt. Subscribe to the thread so that you are notified of updates on your commission. I won’t take time to track you down. I will not do all requests. I have a right to decline requests if I feel like it isn’t worth my time/etc. I upvote posts when I see them/when I’m working on requests, sometimes it takes me a while to see them due to irl stuff :) Conversions: 5K ; 5 ; 1

Pokémon Examples

I put my watermark because I know someone will steal them. Please be honest, and don’t take my art as yours.

Belongs to sleek07!

Belongs to sentientfoxxo!

Human Examples

I put my watermark because I know someone will steal them. Please be honest, and don’t take my art as yours.

Character are from MI2, not mine.

Character are from MIR, not mine.

Belongs to GingrrCat!

Adoption Center
by Sandslash666 on PFQ!
Here are the adoptions that we’d like to rehome. Sometimes they get a bit wild, so be a bit careful around here- Prices may vary depending on the adopt! Just saying, but most likely, it will be pay what you want (until prices are finalized)..
  • Seasonal Adopts
  • Batch Adopts
Come back later !

Past Adopts

Adopted by ShadowWolfy

Luvern (Lugia x Noivern)

Adopted by Mewmoonmew

Sandy Eevee

Adopted by lesbeowulf

Zorbasaur (Zorua x Bulbasaur)
Come back later !

FORM

Vivi, I’d like to adopt! User: (your username) Adopt: (please specify the adopt you are purchasing) Payment: (what will you give in exchange for the adopt)

Nobbcode

[b]Vivi, I’d like to adopt![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Adopt:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
template coded by WaterWølf600 | edited by me
Avatar Credit JOURNALTRADE SHOPART SHOP Free to Use Avatars and Paid Ones I collect Normal-Type Deltas since I love Normals (especially Eevee, as you can tell)! Thank you for all the continued support, I appreciate it :)
The Gachapon
Here, we keep the amazing Gachapon, you might spin a really cool creature or character! Why don’t you try out your luck?
The Gachapon is pay what you want, as I have no idea what it’s worth at the moment, but soon I may! :D PWYW / PWYTIW

Form

Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: (your username) Payment: (what are you willing to give in exchange?)

Nobbcode

[b]Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b]
Customs / OC Art
And here, you can even ask to have custom characters delivered to you! Or ask if we can draw your own characters if you’d like! :D
Made by bunnycore!

FORM

Vivi, draw me a character! User: (your username) Details: (what would you like me to draw? Please either describe or link any images here) Payment: (what will you give in exchange for the art) Notes: (anything else I should know?)

Nobbcode

[b]Vivi, draw me a character![/b] [b]User:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]
sleek07's Avatarsleek07
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: sleek07 Payment: 200 gp
  • Credits
  • Progress
  • Shops
× 2 / 500
For Tapu Koko hunt
Banner made by angelatos.
@sleek07 You spun the gachapon, and a pastel pink pon rolls out onto the tray. You open it to find… a Sylvafarig! It looks cautiously at you, hoping to be taken home!

Sylvafarig

Please send the payment and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
tens's Avatartens
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: tens Payment: 350 GP?(can raise!)
ashtx's Avatarashtx
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: ashtx Payment: 3 megastones + 300k cr?
Apologies for taking a while on these ones, I had some classes to do before I could get started ^^” Also those amounts are perfectly fine with me! Thank you for the generous amounts all ! :D
@tens You spin the Gachapon, and a sunset-colored pon rolls out and lands near your feet. It releases… a Beomy! (Bewear x Goomy)

Beomy

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
@ashtx You spin the Gachapon, and out comes a green pon decorated with some sort of flowering blossoms. You pick it up and release the creature inside… It’s a Marracat! (Maractus x Torracat)

Marracat

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
sleek07's Avatarsleek07
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: sleek07 Payment: 2 large gems and a megastone
@sleek07 You spin the Gachapon, and land a purple-tinted pon. It feels a bit damp and cold to the touch, and you release the creature hidden inside… a Drifkarp! (Drifloon x Magikarp)

Please send payment as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked version will be sent via PMs!

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page