PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 626364

grimmsnarl's Avatargrimmsnarl
oh dear lord they're so cute... thank you! sending payment now
sprites by DyingDove, simonpetrikov, and Animela icon by IRLR3KI
ShadøwWolfy's AvatarShadøwWolfy
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: ShadowWolfy Payment: 100 GP work for you?
  • About Me
  • Special 'Mons
  • Links
  • Huggle
Hello! My name is ShadowWolfy, but you can call me Wolfy! I've been here a fairly long time and think I'm ok with using the site, so if you want you can ask me questions about stuff I guess. I also will draw stuff for you if you give me your money If you want to be friends just send me a message!
2549 ZC until Hypermode!
Stardust

Stardust

Treasure

(: 0)

Beautiful red sand. Can be sold at a high price. Rubbing it on Pokémon while feeding it candy is not recommended.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +5,667,112
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 100 — +4,233,121
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
credit
Code @Colorful Background from here Lycanroc Icon by @Caskatified Lycanroc Run by @AsymDoll13
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Also! A new adopt has arrived to the shop, and is hoping to be adopted! It is now available to be seen in the front post!
@ShadowWolfy You spin the Gachapon, and a flower-themed pink pon rolls out. You open it to find… a Stenylveon (Steenee x Sylveon)!

Please send payment and the unwatermarked version will be sent via PMs!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
ShadøwWolfy's AvatarShadøwWolfy
:0 I love her! Sending payment now! Can I snatch up the new adopt for 200k cr as well? Form: Vivi, I’d like to adopt! User: ShadowWolfy Adopt: Luvern! Payment: 200k CR!
Lunarnote-Mew's AvatarLunarnote-Mew
Vivi, I’d like to adopt! User: Mewmoonmew Adopt: Sandy Eevee Payment: 10k credits plus 250 gp
@ShadowWolfy The Luvern flaps it’s wings happily, as it follows you around. You play around with them as they soar high above. Thank you for adopting them! Please send the payment whenever you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
@Mewmoonmew Sandy the Eevee wags their tail, and yaps with excitement. You giggle at its cute antics, and pick it up in your arms. Thank you for adopting them! Please send the payment whenever you can, and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
Krander's AvatarKrander
Vivi, draw me a character! User:Charisp Details: ref:https://cinnythejirachu.imgbb.com/ Can I please get a pic of me gearing up to give the veiwer a nuzzle? =D Payment: 300gp Notes: pink neckerchief is a must please
Avi made by Crystal-Fox
A new adopt has arrived to the shop, and is hoping to be adopted! It is now available to be seen in the front post!
@Krander I tried my best making your OC, I hope you like it! I apologize if it’s not what you wanted, but your character was really cute !

If you’re okay with it, please send the payment, and the unwatermarked version will be sent via PMs!
sentientfoxxo's Avatarsentientfoxxo
i love this! i think I have 1 scrap metal so hey Vivi! I'd like to spin the gachapon for that amount! username: sentientfoxxo payment: 1 scrap metal go ahead and use it for your hunt, or whatever.
  • main
  • credits
twitter neocities carrd go check me out
avatar made by SpiralHaven code credit from FlärînãFåïry (with permission) SW-228834357799
@sentientfoxxo You spin the dial of the Gachapon, and out rolls a darkish red pon, decorated with a grey swirl mark. You open it to find… a Zorutini (Zorua x Dratini)!

Please send payment whenever you can and an unwatermarked image will be sent via PMs!
Also, huge thanks to tens, you’re so kind, thank you for the trade, you didn’t have to do that! :)

Pages: 12345··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page