PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

★ Yas’ Art Centre | Open!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 626364

Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy
Oh, these are incredibly cute Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: pokeydapuppy Payment: 250gp + 5 boxes?
  • main
  • links
Please click on my babu's:
Animela
||
CanineMachine
Updatinggg
AsymDoll13
YllowtheCat's AvatarYllowtheCat
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: Yllowthecat Payment: Magma Stone+50k cr
Hunting Pichu Avatar made by Lilypadlife!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Sorry I’m a bit late to upload these, I was doing something irl, but here they are!
@Pokeydapuppy You turn the dial, pushing a red-gold pon into your palm. You open it to find… a Talonrade (Talonflame x Roserade)

@YllowtheCat Haven’t seen you in a while, hope you’ve been doing okay! You are surprised to see a grey white pon roll down towards your feet. You bend down to pick it up, and out pops… a Espard! (Espeon x Liepard)

Please send payments as soon as you can, and an unwatermarked version will be sent via PMs.
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
tens's Avatartens
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: tens Payment: 4 Megastones + a music box?
BluEevee's AvatarBluEevee
Vivi, draw me a character! User: BluEevee Details: Melan Charmander for bait Payment: 100k, Abomasite and a box Notes:idk
Avatar made by LilyPadLife! Go check out her awesome shop! Lily’s Shop Also please look at my Journal. Journal
sleeky's Avatarsleeky
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: sleek07 Payment: Gold statue and a mega stone
  • Credits
  • Progress
  • Shops
× 10 / 500
For Bird hunt
Banner made by angelatos.
I’m about to head for bed, so it will take me a while for the next few commissions, I’ll do them in the morning…
@icedragonboi You open the pon to find… a Policute! (Poliwag x Exeggcute)

@BluEevee Here’s your melan bait! I wish you luck on your hunt, sorry if some colors seems wrong ^^

@sleek07 You open the pon to find… a Smeartails! (Smeargle x Ninetails)

Please send payment for the unwatermarked images via PMs!
Pokeydapuppy's AvatarPokeydapuppy
Cute!! Sending payment now, thank you!!! Imma have to come back :0
grimmsnarl's Avatargrimmsnarl
Hey Vivi, time to spin the Gachapon! User: grimmsnarl Payment: is 500 gp ok?
sprites by DyingDove, simonpetrikov, and Animela icon by IRLR3KI
@grimmsnarl That’s perfectly fine, thank you! You turn the dial and with a click, the pon rolls out. It has a fire emblem blazed to the front, and releases… a Chimpig! (Chimchar x Tepig)

Please send payment as soon as you can and the unwatermarked version will be sent via PMs!

Pages: 1234··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page